What's new

Georgia Gold

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
After a long absence, I returned to KFC today. I bought a tender of Georgia Gold to try it out. How is this not exploding all over social media? Never been blown away by fast food chicken. This was unreal.

Gonna try it now based on this recommendation. Fried Chicken is pretty much my favorite food. Chick-Fil-A's the only fast food I get these days.

I was at KFC last night and considered trying it, but I chickened out. (hehe, just saw the pun)

I was afraid I wouldn't like it and didn't want to waste the money. It is honey mustard BBQ, which I love but wasn't sure if it might be a little spicy (I have tender, sensitive taste buds who are afraid of too much flavor).

Everyone that likes fried chicken that churches chicken kicks all the other chains asses

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I just googled this chicken and read some reviews. Seems pretty universally loved. Might have to get some on the way home from work today.

Guys, we won because I was eating Georgia Gold from KFC during overtime.
689ced5174ef1623de712f6190c003f2.jpg

Best chicken I ever had I think. Go get some, I highly recommend it.

I wasn't ****ting around.

I wasn't ****ting around.
No you werent. The picture I took is pretty bad and doesn't do those majestic wings justice.

I damn near drove back to KFC for more right after my wife and I finished them. She loved them too btw

Tried it today. First time I've eaten at KFC in many years. Most likely it'll be many years more until the next time.

I went to KFC after work today to try it. I ordered the three piece tenders of Georgia Gold. Mind you I'm not a fan of honey mustard. The sauce was so good that my girlfriend was dipping her popcorn chicken in the drippings off the plate. The mixture of honey mustard and BBQ sauce is genius. I loved every bite of it and would highly recommend it to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I went to KFC after work today to try it. I ordered the three piece tenders of Georgia Gold. Mind you I'm not a fan of honey mustard. The sauce was so good that my girlfriend was dipping her popcorn chicken in the drippings off the plate. The mixture of honey mustard and BBQ sauce is genius. I loved every bite of it and would highly recommend it to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
This.
My sister in Vegas got it last night. She loved it.
Here is the picture she sent me of hers.
7eca492ca8cd584fe9c0e8f5748fb41c.jpg

She said she was rubbing the biscuit in the sauce after the chicken was gone.

The sauce is as addicting as crack.

I'm going back for more tomorrow night.

Last edited: