What's new

Getting diddled by Hayward: a game thread

Wtf is wrong with Bojan he can't even bounce the ball to step for a 3.

Season over.

I'm not a fair weather fan in the slightest. I've been through all the ups and downs with this team over the last 30ish years. But I don't think that I can watch the rest of this season. I might not even be able to post here for a while. It's just to aggravating and depressing. This has to be the biggeat letdown in the history of the franchise. I just can't...

Tough game, just fell apart in the 4th quarter. Understandable as the Jazz got in late last night and were playing at altitude. Wait...

I haven’t watched Utah play much these last 10-15 games or so— but I tuned in tonight.

something seems different. The slide is really messing with the guys. Ingles looks absent, Bojan looks absent. Mike Conley is an absolute disaster. O’Neale still Ds his *** off even when he doesn’t contribute much on O.

The game was lost as soon as the bench gave up those points. Conley running point was a disaster. Smart ripped the three 3s. The starters started playing with stress, and everything fell apart. I think this season is over, fellas. And I think Donovan is out of here unless we send Conley away

Season over.

I'm not a fair weather fan in the slightest. I've been through all the ups and downs with this team over the last 30ish years. But I don't think that I can watch the rest of this season. I might not even be able to post here for a while. It's just to aggravating and depressing. This has to be the biggeat letdown in the history of the franchise. I just can't...
Give it a couple of days dude. We'd miss your takes, your too good to disappear. If we lose to cavs and Washington then you can go and I'll join you.

Joe Ingles a team high -17 tonight. Yikes. Dude just can’t seem to put it together. Doesn’t help that Clarkson wasn’t making shots either he was -13. Gobert getting worked all night by Kanter is just sad he was -13 as well. Niang couldn’t guard a chair. There are much deeper issues with this team than just one player.

We look terrible on defense. Routinely don’t know who were guarding and opposing teams are getting tons of wide open shots.

Tear most of it down and build around Donovan. You gotta have continuity and switchable players so keep Joe and Royce.

Trade Rudy before he leaves or gets overpaid
Dump Conley
Take a good deal for Bojan if it exists

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I haven’t watched Utah play much these last 10-15 games or so— but I tuned in tonight.

something seems different. The slide is really messing with the guys. Ingles looks absent, Bojan looks absent. Mike Conley is an absolute disaster. O’Neale still Ds his *** off even when he doesn’t contribute much on O.

The game was lost as soon as the bench gave up those points. Conley running point was a disaster. Smart ripped the three 3s. The starters started playing with stress, and everything fell apart. I think this season is over, fellas. And I think Donovan is out of here unless we send Conley away
Conley just looks like he doesn’t give an F. Just coasting out here.

Conley's value at this point is as a shooter. No more floaters or at the rim finishes. Use him like that from the bench. Give minutes to Mudiay Miye & Tucker.

Season over.

Meh, if we end up with 6-7th seed I can see us upsetting a good team. We rely on jump shots. When the shots aren't falling we play poor defense. We have a decent amount of games left to get things on track. Were still a really good team when things are working.

Gobert looks like he's not the same anymore. He was in slight talk about being defensive player / mvp of the year and his plus minus was insaine.
The last month hes not the same guy. Watching Conley just straight up ignore him being wide open in the paint by my count 4 times tonight has to piss him off.
Every role player is worse too. Just cut him already. He's cancer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gobert looks like he's not the same anymore. He was in slight talk about being defensive player / mvp of the year and his plus minus was insaine.
The last month hes not the same guy. Watching Conley just straight up ignore him being wide open in the paint by my count 4 times tonight has to piss him off.
Every role player is worse too. Just cut him already. He's cancer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This team looked this bad every time Conley plays it seems