What's new

Getting the banned back together?

Aint cracked me up...never understood why he bugged people so much. As far as posters I don't miss? Put drivewayball at the top of that list, although he'll probably slither his way back at some point.

he checks into the jazzfanz facebook group fairly regularly...

pretty much still the same - some of his posts are nearly impossible to read

and who knows, maybe he's back already under a "pseudonym'

I know this sounds weird, but send him my regards as I don't have facebook. Tell him chitown says "wass good fam?"

he checks into the jazzfanz facebook group fairly regularly...

pretty much still the same - some of his posts are nearly impossible to read

and who knows, maybe he's back already under a "pseudonym'

I know this sounds weird, but send him my regards as I don't have facebook. Tell him chitown says "wass good fam?"

OKIE DOKIE.

But if you need your aint fix, I'm pretty sure you can view the group and read his messages even if you don't have facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15513918875

Check the "Discussion" tab, I think he's got more posts there than on the main wall. And enjoy :dunno:
:confused: (I miss "dunno" - - and these new smileys are too small.... yes I complain too much)

edit: did it, and here's your response:
Aint Nuthin
Mo, howze kum ya dont nevva jizt anzwa da dam kwezchun, i ax ya? Tellz Chitown "Hay, zup homey!?", kay? Thanx fo pazzin dat on long, enywaze.
5 hours ago
that's actually pretty readable compared to some

Last edited:
Was Keith Mcleouds Coach banned? I thought he was hilarious.

It has occurred to me that just about anybody who has a light-hearted approach to posting here; anybody who does not take himself or this board super-seriously; and/or does not have a solemn, semi-religious devotion to "propriety," as judged by others, is a prime candidate for banning here.

This is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

“That we should practice what we preach is generally admitted; but anyone who preaches what he and his hearers practice must incur the gravest moral disapprobation.”

It has occurred to me that just about anybody who has a light-hearted approach to posting here; anybody who does not take himself or this board super-seriously; and/or does not have a solemn, semi-religious devotion to "propriety," as judged by others, is a prime candidate for banning here.

This is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

“That we should practice what we preach is generally admitted; but anyone who preaches what he and his hearers practice must incur the gravest moral disapprobation.”

This is just stupid. Please ban this fool.

I take this to be a light-hearted, humorous reply. You have been banned before, right?

Then again, maybe you are dead serious, which would also prove my point.

Either way, thanks for the ratification, eh?

See -- you're so much more fun to talk to when you're not being an obnoxious Taint. You can be funny and clever without being annoying. (or so I'm told)

See -- you're so much more fun to talk to when you're not being an obnoxious Taint. You can be funny and clever without being annoying. (or so I'm told)
He's got one up on you...

Ya we definitely take this internetzing too seriously... its a basketball board!!! We talk about basketball, but for some reason we just put everything on overkill.
internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Was Keith Mcleouds Coach banned? I thought he was hilarious.

No. He just left the board when McLeod left the team. For awhile it was fun to go to team boards for whichever team McLeod was playing for. Coach was invariably posting there and annoying the local fanbase.

I have actually been around here and there for awhile. I even asked Jason to ban me once and he obliged. Another time I told GVC my identity in a private message and he banned me. I feel most bad about harassing Sirkickyass. From afar I think he might be the best poster and I think he seems like a pretty quality guy. I still take pride in being the first JF banned....it wasn't easy in the early years. Jason was more than patient.

I have actually been around here and there for awhile. I even asked Jason to ban me once and he obliged. Another time I told GVC my identity in a private message and he banned me. I feel most bad about harassing Sirkickyass. From afar I think he might be the best poster and I think he seems like a pretty quality guy. I still take pride in being the first JF banned....it wasn't easy in the early years. Jason was more than patient.

It's a joke now. If I even fart in an unorderly fashion, I get banned. Frickin' Nazi's.