What's new

Ghost Voters

babe

Judicial Watch has an article reporting widespread "excess voters" registered to vote.

Apparently there is actually a Federal law requiring local registrars to clean up their registration rolls by removing dead voters, voters who no longer reside in the a rea,.

In Los Angeles County, the county settled a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch with a promise to remove some 1.8 Million such "voters".

In places which send out unsolicited ballots and then allow people to go collect those ballots (ballot harvesting), it amounts to an institutionalized vote fraud scheme.

In 2016 California bragged about a record voter turnout, claiming 75% of eligible voters voted. Considering the number of such "ghost voters", 1.8 million in Los Angeles County alone, and some other areas like LA, I estimate that statewide, there were over 4M ineligible or "ghost voters" on the registration rolls, enough to make the State of California's brag about 75% voter participation an actually mathematical certainty of more than 100 % voter turnout if the rolls had been clean.

Well, it's hard to believe more than 65% or at most 75% real voter turnout anywhere. But who knows maybe in a year like this we'll really get 80%.

Just another fact. Marxists and some other "cause pushers" actually believe it is their duty to cheat any way they possibly can, and lie like hell about it.

The truth is, Hillary really lost the real popular vote in 2016. Her cheating just wasn't enough to overcome the real results.

This year, the mainstream media, Facebook, and Twitter are in all out cheat mode to suppress republican social media use, and thereby suppress organization efforts while they are helping to push for Biden, by censoring their public square sites for every damn bad fact anyone tries to get out in public with.

Nobody should imagine that Obama, Hillary or Biden are just dopey people who can just be trusted. These people are all "owned" by the top echelon of financial powerhouses....... who more or less share a consensus view politically that consolidates their power or influence in government.

Hillary gets warm smiles from the Bigs when she talks about American citizens as "deplorables". Biden gets no notice for race-baiting and a kind of intellectual coercion. and fear mongering. I think the old methods are coming apart at the seams. A lot of people are justifiably concerned with election fraud, and other types of serious violations of human rights.

This is just the wrong way to "win". The public reaction might take years to build up steam, but it will build up. I think the British ran the American colonies pretty hard, denying their British citizen rights for perhaps15 or 20 years before they learned their lesson.

I predict a cheating Biden victory will spell the end of the Progressive push for corporatism. 5 years tops, and it's done. We need a new global organizational plan while we turn out the old CFR and UN crooks.

Last edited:
They verify signatures on every ballot...

yawn

In places which send out unsolicited ballots and then allow people to go collect those ballots (ballot harvesting), it amounts to an institutionalized vote fraud scheme.

If I get a ballot for the previous residence of my home, how do I know what their signature looked like?

The truth is, Hillary really lost the real popular vote in 2016. .

The truth is, she won the popular vote by a few million.

This year, the mainstream media, Facebook, and Twitter are in all out cheat mode to suppress republican social media use, ... .

So, Trump isn't on Twitter any more?

I get that these wild conspiracy theories make you feel smart, but they're like drugs. You feel good, but it's based on emptiness.

If I get a ballot for the previous residence of my home, how do I know what their signature looked like?

How do you know anybody looked to make the comparison? Signatures can be used flippantly to just throw out valid votes if the voter didn't vote right.

You absolutely need ID verification with every ballot. At the polls, you show an ID in Utah, and give an address. They look you up on the registration roll, and have you sign for the ballot. Then you can do what you want and nobody knows how you voted.

Absentee ballots need to be requested. You give ID before the ballot is mailed out. You sign it when you send it back. It's p ossible someone can intercept such a ballot and vote fraudulently, but if it doesn't get to your address you can file a complaint and have that ballot nullified and get another.

The truth is, she won the popular vote by a few million.

you can't prove that. there is so much fraud being discovered. thousands of cases have gone to trial and convicted this year for prior election fraud. Believing that dem city centers vote 90% one way is just damn stupid. You just don't get that kind of homogeneity in America. Sure Stalin got votes like that, but he got to count them.

So, Trump isn't on Twitter any more?

The obvious denial I see going on here is beyond clinical psychosis. The NY Post story was taken down, a lot of conservatives have had stuff taken down. The so-called "independent fact checkers" were not even consulted before burying the alleged Hunter laptop stuff. If it's a fake laptop got up by Bannon or whoever, the Biden team should be able to prove it is fake, by producing real correspondence that shows a whole different story with Hunter. They don't even try to deny the authenticity of the damn laptop.

I get that these wild conspiracy theories make you feel smart, but they're like drugs. You feel good, but it's based on emptiness.

Tell you what.

You do your drugs and feel good as much as you like.

The facts are out now.

Once again there is a logistics issue with the claims of voter fraud.

Let's play a little game.

Imagine counting to 1.8 million. One. Number. At. A. Time. Let's say we get a few co-conspirators to help. It still takes a significant and prohibitive amount of time.

So this operation babe imagines would require the interception of each "ghost ballot" by a conspirator. Then each ballot would have to be opened, filled out, signed, enveloped and delivered. How many man hours would it take to do this for 1.8 million ballots? How many conspirators would be required? How are they recruiting loyal co-conspirators and insuring none of them take the easy money associated with blowing the whole thing wide open?

These fantasies are easy to say/write/make a youtube video about, but they are not practical on the ground in reality.

Just like babe's fantasy about massive cross state bussing of fraudulent voters in 2016. Just imagine the pick-up points required to get millions of people onto tens of thousands of busses. Imagine the recruiting effort to get all of these people to sign-up for committing voter fraud by casting a ballot in one state then getting bussed to another state to commit fraud. Again, easy to say "Soros bussed millions of people across state lines to vote" but in practical logistics it simply isn't possible to actually do.

Wake the **** up babe. Nap time is over.

How do you know anybody looked to make the comparison? Signatures can be used flippantly to just throw out valid votes if the voter didn't vote right.

Partisans on both sides witness the process. Neither would put up with that.

You absolutely need ID verification with every ballot.

We didn't need it in 1788, and we don't need it today. Who's going to stand in line for hours to cast a second vote?

thousands of cases have gone to trial and convicted this year for prior election fraud.

Not for voting. Almost all of these are for registration issues.

Believing that dem city centers vote 90% one way is just damn stupid.

Yet, you find it believable for rural counties. How very selective of you.

the Biden team should be able to prove it is fake, by producing real correspondence that shows a whole different story with Hunter.

How would different correspondence with people prove the laptop contents are fake?

They don't even try to deny the authenticity of the damn laptop.

They have denied firmly and clearly.

You do your drugs and feel good as much as you like.

I do a lot of caffeine.

I’m friendly with a number of letter carriers, and also worked as a carrier during some summers, back in my student days. I know that was quite awhile ago, but somethings have not changed. Assuming the ballots are addressed to specific individuals, and not “current resident”, and they are specific, then when delivered by the regular carrier on the route, the regular will know if an individual addressed is a prior resident, and the carrier will not deliver it, if that is the case. So, provided the regular, who will know the route like the back of his/her hand, is delivering, delivering to someone who does not live at the address, should never happen. Mistakes can happen when the carrier is a substitute, but most residents will not be inclined to fill out a ballot that is not theirs. So, just from the delivery end of this, it should not happen in a rampant manner.

So of course I know nothing about letter carriers.

I get plenty of mail, and I've had stuff stolen, along with the neighbors, all up and down the road.

The stories extant about mail in the ditches or dumpsters requires believing some partisan mail carrier went to some trouble while sorting mail or delivering it.

Not that much of a stretch, really. Risky? Depends. A supervisor might wink and worker wanting a raise could just smile, and know what to do.

I'm watching San Jose this time.

Really, Milpitas, Fremont, Oakland. The atmosphere here is intense. I couldn't pass for a liberal without just copying all the stuff I read in JFC. Thanks, bros.

A supervisor might wink and worker wanting a raise could just smile, and know what to do.

No, not possible. Raises are in the form of step raises, the timing set by contract, which are simply based on how long you have been employed. There are no merit raises among craft employees in the USPS. Of course, destroying mail, as you point out with mail in ditches or dumpsters, is a federal offense, and hence risky if one values one’s job, and avoiding federal prosecution. Not saying it never happened, but usually done by carriers who feel overburdened, and not for political reasons. As far as theft in your neighborhood, not sure if you’re referring to porch pirates, or mail taken right out of your mailbox, but report it if it’s truly chronic, and get the Postal Inspection service involved.

No, not possible. Raises are in the form of step raises, the timing set by contract, which are simply based on how long you have been employed. There are no merit raises among craft employees in the USPS. Of course, destroying mail, as you point out with mail in ditches or dumpsters, is a federal offense, and hence risky if one values one’s job, and avoiding federal prosecution. Not saying it never happened, but usually done by carriers who feel overburdened, and not for political reasons. As far as theft in your neighborhood, not sure if you’re referring to porch pirates, or mail taken right out of your mailbox, but report it if it’s truly chronic, and get the Postal Inspection service involved.

Porch raiders, I think, are a "thing", but mailboxes here are generally not locked, and that happens. Some newer developmentsw are all locked boxes clustered at some entry point. But generally, it's a damn nuisance to have to do that. I think it is a rural thing as well as a ghetto thing, and no...... calling the cops just doesn't get a response. Not a priority.

A lot of ways the cookie can crumble, nobody can really say "not possible" on human conduct no matter what policies or laws we make. Social Justice will never be that effective on any issue. A person just has to take life at face value and do what it takes to go on. No cry babes.

I think we've had fraudulent voting for ever. Somehow, some way.

In the sixties it was a common allegation in Texas and in Chicago.

Sure, poll watchers make it less a "thing", but we don't really have that kind of effective watching everywhere. It is a crime of opportunity.

motive plus opportunity.

Efforts to organize politics go right along with efforts to get the vote.

Whatever system we have, we will have motivated people working the levers one way or another.

Only the mail in votes for Biden are fraudulent, right?

Republicans are so scared of losing it's comical. Man up. Mail in voting has happened for centuries.