What's new

Ghosts of Warriors Past -- Wing Kong vs. Chang Sing (GSW @ UTA) 4/10/18 7:00 pm MST

Also, I'd like to be the team that takes them out, they might not even make it to the 2nd round in that shape. It makes no sense for them to mail in the last game. They should've been ramping up/tuning up/sending a message, but instead get ****ing hit by a dump truck.

Are you starting to think that maybe we are kinda close yet? Or you still think we aren’t even close to being a contending team?

I don’t think here was a single post mentioning Rudy going coast to coast leading the fast break and making a perfect ally oop pass to crowder. Smd.

I'm not an idiot for knowing there is no precedent for a team like the Jazz to be a contender and caring about the lessons of history.

If they're contenders, great.

I'm not an idiot for knowing there is no precedent for a team like the Jazz to be a contender and caring about the lessons of history.

80's Pistons, perhaps?

Hmm. At any rate, just enjoying the ride and hoping the Jazz put themselves in a position to add top-flight talent.

80's Pistons, perhaps?

Hmm. At any rate, just enjoying the ride and hoping the Jazz put themselves in a position to add top-flight talent.

Agreed. But I'd argue that they already have. The duo of Gobert/Mitchell has to be very enticing. Then the increasingly positive view around the league of the Jazz coaching staff as far as bettering players.

Royce O'Neale last 2 games: 15+9points on 5/7 + 4/4 shooting . YAY!
That’s HUGE if it holds up. Him getting past his rookie wall and contributing to more than just defense for the bench could be a major factor is success or failure. Glad he’s been playing well. Need it to continue.

That’s HUGE if it holds up. Him getting past his rookie wall and contributing to more than just defense for the bench could be a major factor is success or failure. Glad he’s been playing well. Need it to continue.

He was great last night. When he came in you could slowly see the warriors say eff it let’s just go home. I would hate to play against that guy. He’s going to help so much against PG and Russ... different kind of good defender than Joe... just an MFer to play against.

Personally I don't think they are contenders (I might be wrong though)..... I do think they are close though.
Fantastic coach, couple of stars, good bench, great role players, been better than every team in the league for months, great gm, great culture, #3 seed. That all equals close to me. If they are not close then no team is close other than rockets and warriors.