What's new

GMiller Rep Watch

did he really neg your comment about his hair? If so, that is awesome. It would be even more awesome if he would show up to the next game with some AK47 hair style.

To all the board:

GMiller negged my comment about his hair. Let's not fall victims to this sort of bully tactic. I request a negative train. Join me, fellow peasants.

-Archie Moses

I call shenanigans.

did he really neg your comment about his hair? If so, that is awesome. It would be even more awesome if he would show up to the next game with some AK47 hair style.

Yeah, if the real GMiller is dishing out negs he's just gone up a couple pegs in my book.

BTW GMiller, I was in sixth grade with your younger brother, Brian. Also went to Valley the same time he did, although we didn't have any classes together. Just saw him in the halls a few times and said "what's up."

Funny story, at the beginning of the day we did current events and there was a news article about your dad building the Delta Center. One of the kids teased your brother and told him that your dad was going to go broke after all the money he dumped into it. Your brother didn't seem particularly concerned.