What's new

Gobert Makes Conference Finals Before Mitchell

By not enjoying another team more than the Jazz lol? I feel like that’s a basic level of fandom.
But:
Some skin in the game and is almost more fun than watching the Jazz?
Even you admit he said 'almost' certainly not 'more'. He also explained exactly why that is, and never even hinted that anything is better than when the Jazz actually win in the playoffs.

Side note: a big thing that is missed in the "who guards Jokic" conversation is that these guys can guard Jokic well because Gobert is there to help and close off the Aaron Gordon lobs/passing lanes.

If Gobert has another Gobert he would guard Jokic much better.

My favorite part of MIN winning is that we no longer have to hear “he’s exposing him” every single time the best player on the planet scores on Rudy lol. It was driving me freaking crazy. Anytime any player, even if they are the very best in the league, scores on Rudy not only is Rudy being exposed but he’s unplayable lmao.

You were just ******** on him a few days ago echoing the same things Draymond was saying lol.
Yeah, I honestly do it to troll you guys. You even said yourself you don’t think I believe those things.

In reality, I understand the impact Gobert has on the court.

'Disgusting'?

How do proper Jazz fans enjoy these playoffs in a way that you find acceptable?

Man this conversation always comes up in different ways. I remember when you couldn’t be critical of any Jazz player because “it’s being a bad fan”.

When people get upset they want to police people by saying “I’m not wrong, you’re just a bad fan”. It’s ridiculous lol.

Man this conversation always comes up in different ways. I remember when you couldn’t be critical of any Jazz player because “it’s being a bad fan”.

When people get upset they want to police people by saying “I’m not wrong, you’re just a bad fan”. It’s ridiculous lol.
Same thing when people are critical of the front office and we are just message board armchair GM’s who don’t know anything.

But:

Even you admit he said 'almost' certainly not 'more'. He also explained exactly why that is, and never even hinted that anything is better than when the Jazz actually win in the playoffs.
Dudes love being weird about **** they got terribly wrong and can't just hold the L

I'm 100% certain that my rooting for the Wolves—while not buying merch, league pass, or changing my streaming subscriptions in any way—has ABSOLUTLEY ZERO IMPACT on the outcome of the games. It's sorta brutal to see that some dumbasses need to be reminded of this obvious fact.

I'm 100% certain that my rooting for the Wolves—while not buying merch, league pass, or changing my streaming subscriptions in any way—has ABSOLUTLEY ZERO IMPACT on the outcome of the games. It's sorta brutal to see that some dumbasses need to be reminded of this obvious fact.
Dumbasses, huh? Pretty harsh.

The Rudy slander is just absurd, to the point where idiots were making stuff up yesterday like he was being played off the floor and the Wolves made their run with him out.

Back