What's new

Gobert Out Against Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't look at skin color. I'm no different than anybody because I'm white. Its a pigment of skin, why would I look at anyone different? Bloody hell what a sick ****.
You should know that this 'colorblindness' is a thoroughly busted perspective and you are exhibiting caricature-levels of ignorance regarding it.

I'm really not even trying to attack you. You should really just know the aforementioned.

You should know that this 'colorblindness' is a thoroughly busted perspective and you are exhibiting caricature-levels of ignorance regarding it.

I'm really not even trying to attack you. You should really just know the aforementioned.
Meh. Agree to disagree. I 100% never look at someone based off of their skin color. Its the least of my worries in life. Something as absolutely pointless as skin color. Now do I understand there is a difference? Yes. Do I look at someone and see or think different, no. I know im no saint in life and have done my fair share of good and bad things. To think skin color makes me any better or worse than the next man is flat out ascinine.

Last edited:
Meh. Agree to disagree. I 100% never look at someone based off of their skin color. Its the least of my worries in life. Something as absolutely pointless as skin color. Now do I understand there is a difference? Yes. Do I look at someone and see or think different, no. I know im no saint in life and have done my fair share of good and bad things. To think skin color makes me any better or worse than the next man is flat out ascinine.
This is a comedy act, right?

Aaaand here we go.

I apologize I said anything. Just please leave me alone about it. I regret I said anything and will delete my post as someone labeling me a racist is wrong, sticking up for myself is wrong, and I don't care to talk about it anymore. Keep your **** in the politics thread.

Aaaand here we go.

I apologize I said anything. Just please leave me alone about it. I regret I said anything and will delete my post as someone labeling me a racist is wrong, sticking up for myself is wrong, and I don't care to talk about it anymore. Keep your **** in the politics thread.
Bro, you're the person who interjected and said racist **** over and over again.

Bro, you're the person who interjected and said racist **** over and over again.
**** off. I said no such thing. I regret interjecting but I said nothing racist. You are a terrible person man. That is a really ****ed up thing to accuse someone of. It is extremely unnecessary and flat out terrible.

Then stop being racist and stupid. Actually read people's post and think about what you say. I thought you'd be 16.
I said nothing racist. If you thought I did, that's on you. Personally I think there's boundaries and you are over stepping them and forum or not you are just being a bad person. I ask that you just please leave it at that.

I said nothing racist. If you thought I did, that's on you. Personally I think there's boundaries and you are over stepping them and forum or not you are just being a bad person. I ask that you just please leave it at that.
You really need to educate yourself.

And you're welcome to actually mute me like a coward, like you said you would.

Meh I feel stupid that I allowed myself to get caught up in this. Best wishes to you. You are now 100% ignored.

To others I ask that we let this die. I meant nothing malicious and don't have a hateful bone in my body. I did feel the need to stick up against Cy's accusations but he couldn't be further from to truth. I apologize if my words came out wrong but I don't have any I'll will towards anybody. I swear on my grandmothers grave.

Meh I feel stupid that I allowed myself to get caught up in this. Best wishes to you.

To others I ask that we let this die. I meant nothing malicious and don't have a hateful bone in my body. I did feel the need to stick up against Cy's accusations but he couldn't be further from to truth. I apologize if my words came out wrong but I don't have any I'll will towards anybody. I swear on my grandmothers grave.
Just learn to read and actually respond to what's being said.

And recognize the black art form as being music. You can easily do that right now.

Like all you had to do this entire time was admit to being an idiot and say "Im wrong and rap is music, I ws just being an ignorant bitch". For someone who wants to claim maturity, just admit how wrong you are. It's obvious

The fact that you have ignored the core issue that was being argued and have just cried the entire time shows how racist you are. You've made the entire conversation about you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.