What's new

Gobert Out Against Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is probably a lesson for you JazzyFresh. Not because you're guilty of anything too terrible, apart from ignorantly stating that a genre of music isn't actually music, but the fact that when someone is throwing some serious accusations at you that you clearly didn't mean. You can apologize and then ignore the person who wants to hammer you down with their massive accusatory sledgehammer, when you know in your heart it's not what you meant. Especially from somebody on the internet that holds no real life value to you.

I believe you, and I believe that you meant no malice other than being ignorant. I can also state that I can imagine a bunch of other posters would have read this conversation and are too hesitant to comment, in case that they might also be accused.

I think this is probably a lesson for you JazzyFresh. Not because you're guilty of anything too terrible, apart from ignorantly stating that a genre of music isn't actually music, but the fact that when someone is throwing some serious accusations at you that you clearly didn't mean. You can apologize and then ignore the person who wants to hammer you down with their massive accusatory sledgehammer, when you know in your heart it's not what you meant. Especially from somebody on the internet that holds no real life value to you.

I believe you, and I believe that you meant no malice other than being ignorant. I can also state that I can imagine a bunch of other posters would have read this conversation and are too hesitant to comment, in case that they might also be accused.
This is not a lesson for JazzyFresh...

If JazzyFresh was capable of learning lessons it would have happened weeks ago in general discussion.

JazzyFresh is not an honest participant in any debate. Jazzyfresh is intentionally distracting meaningful discussion. Some might accurately describe that as a "troll" but don't tell @Jason that. @Jason doesn't seem to believe in the existence of trolls, that or @Jason is sympathetic to their cause.

Like all you had to do this entire time was admit to being an idiot and say "Im wrong and rap is music, I ws just being an ignorant bitch". For someone who wants to claim maturity, just admit how wrong you are. It's obvious

The fact that you have ignored the core issue that was being argued and have just cried the entire time shows how racist you are. You've made the entire conversation about you.

Which is what @JazzyFresh does every ****ing time. I have him on ignore but when he goes nuclear (once a week at least) it makes reading through threads unbearable. I’m with @Gameface, I do think we need increased enforcement against trolls in this site.

Whenever Ive said modstapo its always been kind of a joke, but if JFC is really going to censor that kind of discussion then lmao.

But Im glad this happened cuz it ultimately helped strengthen my theory that people who will say "rap isnt music" have a strong likelihood of beimg racist. Jazzyfresh exposed himself, then I learned he is a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
So in your line of thinking Cy, by calling the moderators, modstapo, and we all know what the real gestapo did, by your reckoning everybody should just take it lightheartedly and have a chuckle at it because it was a joke after all, right? Yet on the other hand, you've seriously accused somebody of racism when you're not even completely and entirely sure as to what their motivations were, and motivations and intent are the biggest things that should matter. Was he/she silly and ignorant for saying what they did about a bunch of music genres? Sure, he/she doesn't get to decide what is and isn't music in the real world, regardless of said music's message, or lack of real message, if that is indeed the case.

Show me real and clear racism, sexism, homophobic comments and I will be right there with other sensible people condemning that person or persons.

This will be the last I mention of this, I'm now going back to wanting to talk about basketball with you fine men and women.

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.