What's new

Gobert to Minnesota

Vandberbilt is one scrappy *** player. Kind of guy that is easy to root for. Maybe some of Bev can rub on DM. Beasley has a lot of JC hot/cold in him.

After the playoffs last year we thought Gobert might be a negative asset due to his contract.

We got a superstar haul. We’ll still have their picks when Gobert’s contract is up, Ant could be long gone by then, too.

Will miss Rudy and still root for him as much as I can while hoping things go south in Minnesota. But it seems like a pretty great trade. Now go even deeper into the tanking.

I’m sad for Rudy and sad he will not be a Jazz player anymore. He gave everything he had to this franchise. His commitment never wavered even as it seemed we forcing him out. This is how you make a lasting impact with a franchise. He will always be loved even though he didn’t spend his entire career here.

The highest that Minnesota has been in the standings since 2004 was 7th (this year), correct? They’ve had how many #1 picks in that time? This is crazy.

Jazz just became a laughing stock. Max 25 wins. Mitchell demands a trade next offseason. The new 1980-2005 Clippers.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk