What's new

Gobert to Minnesota

This is one of those things that you know is coming for a really long time, but then when it finally does you're still kind of shocked by it. Rudy was one of my all-time favorite Jazzman. He accomplished so much here, multiple all-star appearances, all-NBA selections and defensive player of the year awards. Not to mention everything he did in the community to help less fortunate. I will definitely miss him. His jersey damn well better be hanging from the rafters one day.

Last edited:
We gave up Rudy for ****in THIS guy?

Attachments

• 5564F6E6-7FA6-43F5-8F7F-DA1CD0E400F2.jpeg
    5564F6E6-7FA6-43F5-8F7F-DA1CD0E400F2.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 26
I want to publicly apologize to everyone I talked **** to about Royce and Rudy regarding their trade value. Ainge just got a 6 total first round picks for both of them. He’s a god.

I think there were legit concerns about Rudy’s value. Some teams who seemed liked natural buyers obviously had them. But when it comes to premium NBA talent, asking for everything with the middle finger up is usually going to work if you’re the team with the talent.

Remember this if/when a Donovan trade comes. Can’t sell yourself short when you have the guys franchises will tank years for.