What's new

Going to a season ticket holder lunch thing at ESA tomorrow

Only got to listen to Sidney for about 30 minutes and couldn't stay long enough to get the Q&A portion (Damn job). But yeah he was gushing about the young guys. So maybe if the Jazz can Corbin and hire Lowe he would play the young guys.

The lunch was called "Chalk Talk" so he spent some time showing some of the Jazz plays/defensive rotations etc and one of PHX's plays. Apparently the NBA has this thing called a pick and roll. Groundbreaking right?

mmb9qajq9swpi8xxy76a.jpeg

about this "pick and roll" you speak of.

Only got to listen to Sidney for about 30 minutes and couldn't stay long enough to get the Q&A portion (Damn job). But yeah he was gushing about the young guys. So maybe if the Jazz can Corbin and hire Lowe he would play the young guys.

The lunch was called "Chalk Talk" so he spent some time showing some of the Jazz plays/defensive rotations etc and one of PHX's plays. Apparently the NBA has this thing called a pick and roll. Groundbreaking right?

What was the general sentiment around Ty and the team amongst season tickets holders? Will they renew it next year if Ty's still here?

What was the general sentiment around Ty and the team amongst season tickets holders? Will they renew it next year if Ty's still here?

Eh most of the season ticket holders have had their seats for 20+ years and probably wouldn't ever give them up. It's not like the Jazz have down that long. Jazz have some seriously loyal fans.

It's hard to believe that a former executive of the San Antonio Spurs accepts b.s like this. Our coaching staff must be snorting the bath salts.

Eh most of the season ticket holders have had their seats for 20+ years and probably wouldn't ever give them up. It's not like the Jazz have down that long. Jazz have some seriously loyal fans.

Is there a reason you didn't get to ask a question -- some of the suggestions made by posters were ones that needed to be asked ???

Is there a reason you didn't get to ask a question -- some of the suggestions made by posters were ones that needed to be asked ???

Ain't you read, man... he had to go to work.

I wouldn't get fired just to ask Lowe a pointless question that would be answered "We're just moving along taking it one game at a time" type shizniss.

Ok, I missed that. So, Chad works for the Jazz. Why is everyone so afraid to ask questions? It seems the reporters in Salt Lake are too. Does the Jazz get people who criticize them fired -- if so, then it's a Nazi-style organization. And I guess that's the way the NBA is run, a la Herr Stern.

Ok, I missed that. So, Chad works for the Jazz. Why is everyone so afraid to ask questions? It seems the reporters in Salt Lake are too. Does the Jazz get people who criticize them fired -- if so, then it's a Nazi-style organization. And I guess that's the way the NBA is run, a la Herr Stern.

I guess so, NBA isn't held as a democracy in anyway. Freedom of speech is thrown completely out the window.

Wish I had the connections like that, I'd be asking some questions that would hurt all of those season ticket holders and Lowe's feelings.

My friend works for the Jazz and he has to call season ticket holders and make sure they renew. He also calls previous season ticket holders and tries to get them to sign back up.

He says he hates it right now because all he hears about all day long is how terrible of a coach Corbin is.

Jazz Nation is speaking.

If I work for the Jazz man I sure have been missing paychecks.