What's new

Golden State Warriors @ Utah Jazz -- Tue. Jan 30th 7pm MST

Great game between Boston and GS. W's had to fight back from a double-digit deficit and then barely hung on at end of game. If Hayward returns, Celtics may very well have the better team. Incredible to think that C's were looking a few years down the road, but they're legit contenders right now, even without their $30M man.

Have the better team? Better than the Warriors?

f haywhore
Things I’d like to see:

1. Him getting dealt for AD.
2 The Celtics winning the title this year with him out and then getting dealt in the off-season.

Mixed feelings on Ainge getting another title but would be bitter sweet.

ARE YOU READY?????
Shandon-Anderson-Utah-Jazz-Purple-Small-Mountain.jpg

IMG_5056-710x1024.jpg

jazz_hornacek_240.jpg

22990.jpg

I preferred the purple mountains over the powder blue or the alt blacks. I'm pretty cheap. I still have a blue and white Jazz jacket I wear. I refuse to pay top dollar for a new one. And I don't wear player jerseys. Just give me an unnamed shirt, jersey or jacket on clearance!

I preferred the purple mountains over the powder blue or the alt blacks. I'm pretty cheap. I still have a blue and white Jazz jacket I wear. I refuse to pay top dollar for a new one. And I don't wear player jerseys. Just give me an unnamed shirt, jersey or jacket on clearance!
I really liked the black ones. They were worn way too infrequently.

UTA0192_3a353a42-ecc4-498d-9a38-6a82814334e8_large.jpg

However, I really would prefer if we rocked retro all the time.

NBA-Utah-Jazz-4-Adrian-Dantley-Authentic-Green-Jersey.jpg

Adidas-NBA-Utah-Jazz-7-Pete-Maravich-Hardwood-Classics-Retro-Swingman-Blue-Jersey.jpg

I expect a close game...cuz im always in a good mood for some Jazz Basketball! Go Jazz, Woo-hoo!