What's new

Good ideas for new threads

how the **** do you get your kids to go to bed at 730? (legally)

He asked if we had plans. I plan to have them in bed at 730. It will more likely be during the first half of the game that my wife starts yelling at me to help get them ready for bed. At that point in time I tell her to go **** herself.

How do y'all boldify a thread title? I tried once and failed. I'm rolling out a new thread VERY soon but I wanna do this thing right.

How do y'all boldify a thread title? I tried once and failed. I'm rolling out a new thread VERY soon but I wanna do this thing right.

Just keep posting in it. That way it will keep showing up as bold for people who are logged in as there will frequently be new unread posts.

Someone should make a thread about how much it sucks when you're eating, see something funny on TV and start to laugh, then start to choke on your food, and you keep choking and gagging until you feel like you're drowning and then you end unpleasant experience by throwing up.

He asked if we had plans. I plan to have them in bed at 730. It will more likely be during the first half of the game that my wife starts yelling at me to help get them ready for bed. At that point in time I tell her to go **** herself.

Warm up that facebook wall for me..