What's new

Good ideas for new threads

Maybe a thread where we can just talk.

Like a "whats on your mind today?" thread.

That could be a good one.

Anybody want to do another "Nessie"????

It was the longest thread ever over on Tribtalk. It started as a farce, to "set the Guiness World Record for the longest thread ever". You got instant rep for doing one hundred posts/contributions within sixty minutes. There was a premium on short comments. It was all about the numbers. Some sports fans objected because it was always at the top of the marquee, and somehow clicking to go past it was an inhumane torture. Some Anti-Mormons used it to repetitively hog the current page with their stuff, and I enjoyed trying to do a heroic Mormon Apologist Par Excellance gig.

I'm all about useless and anachronistic issues.

Anybody want to do another "Nessie"????

It was the longest thread ever over on Tribtalk. It started as a farce, to "set the Guiness World Record for the longest thread ever". You got instant rep for doing one hundred posts/contributions within sixty minutes. There was a premium on short comments. It was all about the numbers. Some sports fans objected because it was always at the top of the marquee, and somehow clicking to go past it was an inhumane torture. Some Anti-Mormons used it to repetitively hog the current page with their stuff, and I enjoyed trying to do a heroic Mormon Apologist Par Excellance gig.

I'm all about useless and anachronistic issues.

Can you run this by me again and smallitize some of the words?

Making dinner in a bit (love to cook). PF Chang's - Chang's Spicy Chicken.

Thought I'd bring some random.