What's new

Good morning. Utah Jazz fans. I want to tell you a short survey.

Jean Michel Kim

Good morning. My name is Jean-Michel Kim being enrolled in the Hong-Ik University in the Republic of Korea. I want to proceed with the project in a virtual classroom branding advertising . Select the Utah Jazz team that it wants to proceed with the project . I will really appreciate if you submitted a brief survey . Have a nice day.

( Please note that I have to note that I did not get to speak English using Google Translator .)

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/WCQQ7VF6fSs/WCQQ7VF6fS

Good morning. My name is Jean-Michel Kim being enrolled in the Hong-Ik University in the Republic of Korea. I want to proceed with the project in a virtual classroom branding advertising . Select the Utah Jazz team that it wants to proceed with the project . I will really appreciate if you submitted a brief survey . Have a nice day.

( Please note that I have to note that I did not get to speak English using Google Translator .)

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/WCQQ7VF6fSs/WCQQ7VF6fS

Welcome!

No offense, but the English is pretty bad on the survey. It's very hard to answer the survey questions when I don't understand them. For example, what does this mean: "Do you think even the usual favorite basketball ?"

And what does this mean: "Know your favorite NBA or do you see ?"

I answered the questions to the best of my ability. If you need some help from us to reword/translate I am sure plenty of us would help you.

Welcome!

No offense, but the English is pretty bad on the survey. It's very hard to answer the survey questions when I don't understand them. For example, what does this mean: "Do you think even the usual favorite basketball ?"

And what does this mean: "Know your favorite NBA or do you see ?"

Excuse Colton, brotha. He's the resident meanie of the board.

Welcome, good luck in class. Please let us know what you learned in the survey.

Let me brush up somemon my google translate translation skill.

Ok...

The first question is "do you even love your favorite NBA team?" It's a simple Are you a Jazz fan elimination question.

The second question is "Do you follow or watch the Jazz?"

Third and fourth are obvious.

Edit: I wasn't aware there was another page. Not doing it.

Let me brush up somemon my google translate translation skill.

Ok...

The first question is "do you even love your favorite NBA team?" It's a simple Are you a Jazz fan elimination question.

The second question is "Do you follow or watch the Jazz?"

Third and fourth are obvious.

Edit: I wasn't aware there was another page. Not doing it.
Lol

It's nice of everyone to try to assist but I don't think he can understand you. Maybe this message to the OP will help:

How for projects does branding issues cauliflower?

Thank you guys.
I do not speak English well.
So I have to use the Google translator.
I think this example is raising this article I should study English harder.
The advice was not among the survey I was letting Thank you so much.
Through this research was to know a little more about the Utah Jazz Utah Jazz seem more like a team!
This time I brought a different survey questionnaires try.

https://goo.gl/forms/CetneKlpq43enfpt1

I have responded to the survey 'm really good things happen.
I wish you always full of good things to the Utah Jazz fans! Just I hope to Champion next season !

Thank you