What's new

Good season. Disappointing end

TheGobertReport

It was nice to see the Jazz get in the playoffs. Unfortunately they just weren't ready to win a series. Hood really **** the bed in his role and Hayward wasn't anything great. Favors has looked like he's playing in cement all season. Oh well

Yeah, I mean, we all know there's no more games.

Oh, wait, there are?

Well, it's not like the Jazz have ever won in LA, right?

Oh, wait, we have?

But, I mean, not in the playoffs, right?

I can keep this up all night.

Calm down. Jazz still have a good chance at winning the series in LA.

Calm down. Jazz still have a good chance at winning the series in LA.

Probably a better chance, tbh. They have a better road record this series, and the pressure will be less than game 6, probably, oddly.

There have been 6 wins in this series. Only 2 have come at home.

Calmate

Probably a better chance, tbh. They have a better road record this series, and the pressure will be less than game 6, probably, oddly.

Yes because EVERYONE including Jazzfanz think this series is done.

I think we can scrape it out. Hayward is going to have to show us he's worth all of that max money he wants in the offseason though.

If Rudy plays, we have a shot. I'm guessing he's hurt pretty bad where he didn't get in the last few minutes. You can usually play on a mild sprain immediately after it happens, but after it swells it really shuts you down. Hope that is not the case with Gobert. He just wasn't effective after he rolled it. The way Fav's in playing, no Rudy means no 2nd round.

Still a great season, they were right at the level I expected. Hope they keep the core together and make a few improvements in the off season if it indeed begins Sunday around 5:00

I don't see us pulling out a game 7 win.

Our hearts are crushed, and the Clips smell blood.
With Rudy even more banged up this could get ugly.

It will take an off night from the Clips and our players regaining their stroke. I just don't see it. This series has been win two games in a row, lose 2 games in a row.

Ill pray for the best but my guess is the Clips broke us tonight.

I don't see us pulling out a game 7 win.

Our hearts are crushed, and the Clips smell blood.
With Rudy even more banged up this could get ugly.

It will take an off night from the Clips and our players regaining their stroke. I just don't see it. This series has been win two games in a row, lose 2 games in a row.

Ill pray for the best but my guess is the Clips broke us tonight.

Nah, Jazz are gonna win.

The Jazz will win game 7.

In tonights game the Jazz shot 41% from the field and 26.9% from 3. The Clippers shot 49.3% from the field and 42.9% from 3. Despite the difference the Clippers barely managed a 5 point win. We only lost because a few open shots refused to fall tonight.

The Jazz outplayed the Clippers in the first 5 games. They would have swept the Clippers if Gobert and Hayward were both healthy in the first four games. If it takes us shooting 41% from the field for the Clippers to eek out a win when they are shooting lights out we are in great shape.

Hood is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing soft.

His game definitely isnt built for the playoffs. Not sure how much he can change since his natural basketball movements are so counter productive to drawing fouls or finishing around the rim.

Yes because EVERYONE including Jazzfanz think this series is done.

I think we can scrape it out. Hayward is going to have to show us he's worth all of that max money he wants in the offseason though.

It is wild how quickly optimism/pessimism comes and goes on here.

It was nice to see the Jazz get in the playoffs. Unfortunately they just weren't ready to win a series. Hood really **** the bed in his role and Hayward wasn't anything great. Favors has looked like he's playing in cement all season. Oh well

What the hell is wrong with you? Hayward wasn't anything great?! You are easily the dumbest person to have ever posted in this forum. Please go be a Knicks fan.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

The one bummer about modern basketball is the reliance on the 3 pt shooting. The team that shoots 3's better on the night wins. Prob the same in game 7.

Surely we're due for a real good shooting night ???