What's new

Good season. Disappointing end

Game 7 is different then the first 6. Now both teams have their backs on the wall. It's time to see who has the more gigantic cojones to face the big boss.

I have a strange belief we will win this game. But i would love to see Quin tries our classic lineup. Hill Hood Hayward Favors Gobert. Seems like they found a way to deal with our smaller lineup. We should put some pressure on D.Jordan. More post plays and more dribbles.

Major disappointment if we can't even see how this team stacks up vs Golden State.. Blake Griffin is injured.... That makes it much worse..

It's gonna take some true grit to win this one..

If they lose IMO there's a case that Quinn was better in the regular season and overthought things here in the playoffs.. I don't subscribe to what he did.. He should've been playing just this rotation at the end of the season, u don't reset the rotations for the playoffs I'm sorry, it's just not a good move, you don't wanna familiarize yourself with something new, on the fly, in the playoffs, I know they're paid pros and all that Jazz but still.. Go with what got you there..

What happened to Rudy??

It was nice to see the Jazz get in the playoffs. Unfortunately they just weren't ready to win a series. Hood really **** the bed in his role and Hayward wasn't anything great. Favors has looked like he's playing in cement all season. Oh well

Utah has won 2 out of 3 in LA, but you wanna go hide in the corner and cry like a little girl?

Better stick that white flag back in your pocket and keep it there, otherwise the rest of us might have to help you find a different place to store it.

It is wild how quickly optimism/pessimism comes and goes on here.

It's the nature of being a fan. Everyone needs to stop freaking out about fans freaking out. It is what fans do.

His game definitely isnt built for the playoffs. Not sure how much he can change since his natural basketball movements are so counter productive to drawing fouls or finishing around the rim.

Trying to draw a comparison to someone whose game is similar but would you say the same thing about Ray Allen? I think it's incredibly premature to say that Hood is not made for the playoffs.

Trying to draw a comparison to someone whose game is similar but would you say the same thing about Ray Allen? I think it's incredibly premature to say that Hood is not made for the playoffs.

Ray Allen could draw fouls and get to the rim.

Ray Allen could draw fouls and get to the rim.

Really? Well then my memory betrays me because I don't remember him as a driver but more as a shooter. That being said, players games evolve and I dont think Hood is any different in that regard. The problem is that I think as fans our patience is the first thing we lose.

Well if we can hit our 3s again like have for most of the series, that would be enough to overcome the referee bias that will certainly exist in game 7. However, referee bias is a certainty, while us hitting our 3s is not. So chances are not in our favor.

Why are people giving up on game 7? Like this is what sports are about. My guess is the same type of people who give up when things are hard are the types that write off their team. These guys are competitive proud and talented dudes... we ain't rolling over.

This will be a great thread to resurrect Sunday night. I realize fans freak out but why be pessimistic with this group. They have fought back time and time again.

Why are people giving up on game 7? Like this is what sports are about. My guess is the same type of people who give up when things are hard are the types that write off their team. These guys are competitive proud and talented dudes... we ain't rolling over.

Same reason people were talking about GSW matchup before game 6. They live in the NOW. Did we win our very last game? Championship, here we come. We lost? Hayward is leaving, quin should be fired, and everyone is a bust.

Jazz are to me one of the best, if not THE best bounce back team in the league this season. You know these guys want to win, this isn't the days of AK47 crying on the sidelines. Our guys want to advance just as bad as we want them to advance. They had an off night and still nearly won the game. Raise that percentage up 5% and all of a sudden we advance to the 2nd round.

I am not giving up on the team on game 7 but.... I am really disappointed that the team didn't respond at home in a rocking arena after an extra day of rest and played the way they did. I thought we were more mentally tough than that.