What's new

Goodbye Jazzfanz.

I'm not sure where you're headed to but the people on Jazzfanz might need your guidance more than any other. please, reconsider. lol

and two years from now, when you return, may you find us all still arguing the same arguments in the same threads so you can jump back in and feel like you were never gone

I am beside myself with excitement! I wish you luck, may you convert the Jews the Muslims, the Catholics, etc, to the LDS faith. It will be hard, but it must be done, for they don't believe in the correct me. And thus, I will not allow them in my company until they do, because that's just absurd.

I am beside myself with excitement! I wish you luck, may you convert the Jews the Muslims, the Catholics, etc, to the LDS faith. It will be hard, but it must be done, for they don't believe in the correct me. And thus, I will not allow them in my company until they do, because that's just absurd.

are you on twitter by the way? I was following one JC on twitter for a while, but he rose from the dead or something and isn't there any more.

I'm not sure where you're headed to but the people on Jazzfanz might need your guidance more than any other. please, reconsider. lol
This made me giggle. It is nearly 4 am, though, so perhaps that is why.

Nope, it's just funny. I'd give you a rep power if I had any idea how and what the heck that means anyway.

Edit: I figured it out, sorta.

Last edited: