What's new

Gordon Hayward axed

Pastramiking

IMG_6878.JPG Gordon Hayward isn’t on the Celtics ESPN Trade Checker anymore. Sign of things to come? If he is traded, so much for buddy-buddy relationship with and loyalty to Brad Stevens.

ld be surprised. He's owed 34 million next year unless he opts out. Celtics need his expiring to come off the books when it does so they arent super in the tax and can afford the Tatum max extension.

Aside from his buddy Brad, I think perhaps even the bigger reason he left was because of his wife. She didn't like it here. So, you can imagine what an awkward position this put him in. What if you had a job and your wife didn't like where you were living and could get the same job and money somewhere else. What would you do?

Last edited:
Aside from his buddy Brad, I think perhaps even the bigger reason he left was because of his wife. She didn't like it here. So, you can imagine what an awkward position this put him in. What if you had a job and you're wife didn't like where you were living and could get the same job and money somewhere else. What would you do?
She doesn’t seem super fun imo... I’m totally fine with them being gone... now.

Aside from his buddy Brad, I think perhaps even the bigger reason he left was because of his wife. She didn't like it here. So, you can imagine what an awkward position this put him in. What if you had a job and you're wife didn't like where you were living and could get the same job and money somewhere else. What would you do?

Happy wife happy life as they say.

Tell your boss that you're going to leave in advance so he can find someone else for your place?

Aside from his buddy Brad, I think perhaps even the bigger reason he left was because of his wife. She didn't like it here. So, you can imagine what an awkward position this put him in. What if you had a job and your wife didn't like where you were living and could get the same job and money somewhere else. What would you do?
His wife was and is obviously the alpha in the relationship as well.

Seriously why do some of y'all care so much about a former player?

This is why Jazz fans get a bad name as bad fans. Seriously he moved on,jazz moved on but fans still care so much. Jazz got better with him being gone but some I guess never get over a heart break

As a jazz fan I was ashamed on how Hayward was treated when he decided to leave here and as a woman I was down right scared for his wife. They threats she got were totally out of line. I doubt anyone here made any threats but still they was made by people claiming to be Jazz fans.

As a jazz fan I was ashamed on how Hayward was treated when he decided to leave here and as a woman I was down right scared for his wife. They threats she got were totally out of line. I doubt anyone here made any threats but still they was made by people claiming to be Jazz fans.
Soft boi

I think if Hay leveled with the Jazz from the start, which would've allowed them to get some compensation, everything would've been cool. But he had to be a dick and pretend he might stay here when he knew all along he was leaving.