What's new

Gordon Hayward in at #10 on NBA.com MVP Race

[MENTION=1449]Mission Accomplished[/MENTION] just compared Gordon Hayward to Bryon Russell.

Perma-ban?

There isn't a team alive today that would have Hayward as 4th option not even the warriors. And only 3-4 teams as third option.
Looking through depth charts I see two teams that would love to have him as their number 1 option. They are Nets and Lakers.

Six teams that might take his as a second option. They are Kings, Sixers, Rockets, Pistons, Mavs, and Hornets

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Looking through depth charts I see two teams that would love to have him as their number 1 option. They are Nets and Lakers.

Six teams that might take his as a second option. They are Kings, Sixers, Rockets, Pistons, Mavs, and Hornets

Ya, in OKC, he would have to defer to Oladipo. You're an idiot.

Hayward would be the #1 option on all of those teams you listed besides the Kings and Rockets. You said "might" and "second option". You are so dumb lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Apparently he would have to defer to Embiid, Barnes, Kemba, and someone on the Pistons as well. Dude is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

And in Denver, he would be behind.. Jokic and Gallinari or something? In the top 10 stupidest posters of all time, for sure.

He is not better than Kemba, a healthy Dirk, Drummond, and Embiid "the process"

Yes. Better than all them. Kemba is close but Hayward is better.
Hayward is currently quite a bit better than embiid though embiid might be better someday.
Hayward is way better than old *** dirk. (Though prime dirk is obviously better than hayward).
Drummond lololol ok

Hayward is the number 1 option on the 4th best team in the West and 6 the best in the NBA. He would be the number 1 option on most if not all the teams below us. He would make any team in the NBA much better.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

He is not better than Kemba, a healthy Dirk, Drummond, and Embiid "the process"

Gordon is MILES ahead of Kemba. Like giants step miles. wing spot is way thinner in talent and depth than PG. Kemba is a good PG, but has major flaws.
So by absolute production Gordon is better because he's getting to the line and better defender. When you consider relative positional value the gap between him and Kemba is as big as the gap between LeBron and Gordon.

Same for Drummond. Drummond is a stat sheet hoe. He's literally giving up on contests early and running away from his help to box out. That way he neither challenged the shot as in the within 3 ft or less category and can get a board if the attacker misses the open shot. His offense is very limited due to his stone hands. Ppl that would choose him over Rudy are the ones who like middling out for 8 seeds over real title contention.