What's new

Grayson to the Stars.

Cool. Facts don’t matter because your opinion disagrees. What’s “good playing time” to you? Just how small of a sample size are we going to have to whittle down this season to declare Allen a success? “Well if we look at a 3 minute span in December, Allen really looked great! He made 2 buckets in a row!”

Good to know that the Allen and Exum apologists on this board are being so rational.

you're an idiot. i'm using his stats/play from larger sample sizes to make my point that his numbers have been objectively better with more time on the court. you're the dumbf*ck who is using small sample sizes to call a 21st pick a bust who has barely played 25 nba games and most games with very minimal minutes. if allen is playing poorly +- with bad numbers in the next 1-2 seasons on extended minutes, then i'll be ready to agree with you the same way i've torched exum. until then, you and jom are being incredibly premature with your circle jerk assessments of him.

Lol he hasn't even played a full season yet. And yes not all players are NBA ready regardless of College career. I'm not the one rushing to judgement for good or bad. You are. Calling a rookie a bust. Plainly stupid in terms of basketball talk.
He’s older than half the league, let’s give him a few years.