What's new

GS vs Jazz Friday night.......

As I said, I actually think Quins biggest mistake was putting starters in. They came in with nothing to play for. Our bench guys would've given more effort.

One of the more disappointing wins I've seen. It's weird.

That was embarrassing, Quinn got out coached by a coach that was coaching a g league team.
Hope they turn up tomorrow against new orleans

As I said, I actually think Quins biggest mistake was putting starters in. They came in with nothing to play for. Our bench guys would've given more effort.

And possibly lost the game.

I really think the effort in the last 8 minutes was designed. Starters were out there because the Warriors got red hot in the 4th and Quin didn't want the game to slip away. At the same time he didn't want to burn the starters out. I think that's why our guys were coasting it at half speed. It was quite clear we weren't attempting to go all out. We were just trying to do enough. It was made tougher because the Warriors just never cooled off.

For all the shade that gets thrown at our bench, they actually had things relatively in hand, then the starters (+Ingles for a while) came back in and **** the bed.

The starters came back at the 8:13 mark with the score 85-102. They gave up a 24-11 run, and even managed to make it interesting by going 2-4 on free throws in the last 17 seconds when the Warriors started fouling.

Douchebag K and other denizens of Conley Island might be pleased to know that Conley had 8 of those 11 points. Donovan scored the other 3.