What's new

GS vs Jazz Friday night.......

Not worried about this at all. Playing D Leaguers is dangerous and everyone always thinks you walk out with a W. It was my biggest fear playing an 0-5 Sacramento that everyone thought we had in the bag. Said the same about this game. Wins are wins. It doesn’t matter how you get them. We’ve been rolling with moral victories for a while. **** those. Ws are Ws.

That said, I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen a guy have absolute impact on every possession down the stretch of games like Rudy has the past few weeks.

Spellman was my guy in the draft. Tonight you saw why.

I knew Draymond was out, but even despite knowing that, I had also heard “Green is out” separately and was surprised when Jeff Green checked in.

Conley looked good.

Mudiay has had an impact this season, but I don’t think this is good. He’s a participant in rendering Ingles useless.

I believe if Ingles starts that it’s best for him. People say it’s not best for the team, but I say that it ends up being best secondary to Joe returning. The idea of the bench being helped by Joe isn’t a valid argument. He’s worthless on the bench because 1) those guys don’t move the ball and 2) they suck so there’s nobody to distribute to and 3) he never has the ball in his hands at all.

So either start Joe or make him the de facto backup PG.

And possibly lost the game.

I really think the effort in the last 8 minutes was designed. Starters were out there because the Warriors got red hot in the 4th and Quin didn't want the game to slip away. At the same time he didn't want to burn the starters out. I think that's why our guys were coasting it at half speed. It was quite clear we weren't attempting to go all out. We were just trying to do enough. It was made tougher because the Warriors just never cooled off.

Great post. The players know this was supposed to be a win and played accordingly. Per my earlier post in this thread, I thought Quin was just playing our starters to work out the kinks, but in retrospect I'm glad he did, we might have lost this game otherwise.

Not worried about this at all. Playing D Leaguers is dangerous and everyone always thinks you walk out with a W. It was my biggest fear playing an 0-5 Sacramento that everyone thought we had in the bag. Said the same about this game. Wins are wins. It doesn’t matter how you get them. We’ve been rolling with moral victories for a while. **** those. Ws are Ws.

That said, I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen a guy have absolute impact on every possession down the stretch of games like Rudy has the past few weeks.

Spellman was my guy in the draft. Tonight you saw why.

I knew Draymond was out, but even despite knowing that, I had also heard “Green is out” separately and was surprised when Jeff Green checked in.

Conley looked good.

Mudiay has had an impact this season, but I don’t think this is good. He’s a participant in rendering Ingles useless.

I believe if Ingles starts that it’s best for him. People say it’s not best for the team, but I say that it ends up being best secondary to Joe returning. The idea of the bench being helped by Joe isn’t a valid argument. He’s worthless on the bench because 1) those guys don’t move the ball and 2) they suck so there’s nobody to distribute to and 3) he never has the ball in his hands at all.

So either start Joe or make him the de facto backup PG.

Love Joe but he can sure help his cause by not throwing a lazy ***, low success rate pass every minute or two he’s in the game.

Also, lolzers on Bolerjack. He was calling the game with like 6 minutes left and Harpring was having to hard convince him that it’s not over. Bolerjack’a response was kind of like “yeah whatevs.” Sitting there thinking, ‘damn, dude, you’ve been calling games for well over a decade, you should know wonky **** happens by now.’

I think most people have been unaware of this story. I was. It's tragic that this isn't well known.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I saw the article posted on KSL and didn't read it, sadly. When I saw it on the broadcast tonight I was thankful I did.

What an incredible story. Utah has some legends and sadly, I was ignorant about Wat Misaka.

Highly recommend the read. It's awesome to see how much society has changed but scary to think how bad it was not so long ago. I hope our ignorance never is an excuse to why we didn't remember.

Ode to Misaka. I'm gonna see if I can buy a Ute Jersey with his number online.

Also, for a night where we wear the mountain jerseys, we had Stockton, Harpring, and Collins all in the house.

Icymi The package turned out to be nothing. The dog just gave a false alert.

Im curious to learn if Tony Jones got his computer back.

I think most people have been unaware of this story. I was. It's tragic that this isn't well known.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Those that know his story has the responsibility to share it. I'm glad the Jazz's broadcast shared it.

Disappointingly, (not judging anyone) this should have been well known.

Maybe it was. Maybe I was Ignorant.

Gonna keep sharing this guy's story.

Has a movie script written all over it to me.

My gf is from Florida and moved in with me three years ago. She's a Jazz fan now and watches every game with me. I showed her Stockton's highlights on YouTube after he was in the booth.

I love her but I'm afraid she doesn't get his importance. :(