What's new

GT: Jazz v 76ers | 12/28/15 | 7pm MST

How about Joe Ingles? Count this guy as one who is impressed. Especially considering I was really not a fan of his coming into the season.

Keep it up Joe!

I don't think I've seen a worse "non-tanking" NBA team in my life than the 2015-16 Sixers. I thought the expansion Vancouver Grizzlies and Charlotte Bobcats were as bad as it would ever get - wrong.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen but the next three after tonight are all winnable. They're all losable too given our current state but I think if we can get Favors back for Wednesday, we can win them all to pull to .500. That would actually be fairly impressive all things considered. Then, the next four are challenging but after that, from January 10th on, our seven that follow are very, very winnable.

I felt that the Jazz should have looked at Ish Smith for two seconds. Disregard that. Dude is just horrible. Must have been brought in for the Tank. . .

Trevor Booker isn't even pretending to play defense. I've lost count of how many easy layups the 76ers have had while he's in the game.