What's new

Happy Mother's Day

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
To any of the female posters who are mothers, I wish you a happy day. You deserve it!

And to those males posting in Jazzfanz today, shut down the computer, walk upstairs and give your Mom a big hug, It is by her grace you are still alive and have a roof over your sorry head.

I celebrate the moms who give the birth on anyone's birthday.

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

To any of the female posters who are mothers, I wish you a happy day. You deserve it!

And to those males posting in Jazzfanz today, shut down the computer, walk upstairs and give your Mom a big hug, It is by her grace you are still alive and have a roof over your sorry head.

Lol

Also, ib4m2gd

Go to bed.

I'll try...but mom locks the basement door most times. :D

Reactions: ema