What's new

Harden Smacking Himself In the Face

Funny enough this was also Harden's reaction when he watched the Jazz/Kings game after this game.

He definitely got fouled, definitely once and probably twice. Bad reffing.
WTF are you watching?

There may have been 2 fouls committed there, both by Harden.

1. he pushed a guy in the back
2. a guy standing with his arms straight up and he jumped into him intentionally hitting the guys arms.

Neither of those are fouls on the defender, both should be fouls on Harden.

Oh and Harden should have received a technical for slamming the ball on the floor. Donovan received one for that same thing last year. Except he didn't hit himself in the face.

Last edited:
WTF are you watching?

2. a guy standing with his arms straight up and he jumped into him intentionally hitting the guys arms.

Oh and Harden should have received a technical for slamming the ball on the floor. Donovan received one for that same thing last year. Except he didn't hit himself in the face.
The face may have stopped the technical.

He also slammed it on the other end of the floor on the/a previous possession and probably should have had a technical but they let it go. So it was fitting that when he did it again he got himself.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JazzFanz mobile app

WTF are you watching?

You must be, and all of the posters here, Harden haters. Either I'm blind or he was first fouled on the reach in as he was dribbling. While Harden pushed off with his arm, it was AFTER he was fouled with the reach in by the defender. I watched it multiple times and enlarged my screen. On the second possible foul, it was close as there was contact. Was the defender in Harden's space when he shot, not allowing him to come down or was Harden getting into the defender's space. That I think probably should've been a no-call but there was definitely contact. So, in my opinion, Harden was fouled while dribbling before he took the shot.

The look on Josh Hart's face! Bwahahahaha!

bcq7Kt2kTp8pVyjn3HYtb2.jpg

Was the defender in Harden's space when he shot, not allowing him to come down or was Harden getting into the defender's space.

Are you actually serious?! Josh Hart has his feet set and his position established before Harden goes up for the shot. There is no universe in which that could possibly be "Harden't space."