What's new

Harris Haters Apology Sign-Up Thread

I have to sign up. I think 6 games ago (speficially, after the OKC game) I gave up on Harris after standing up for him the whole season. Looks like he redeemed himself these past games.

I must admit, the first month I thought he'd never fit in. He still has a few ups and downs but he's been playing so much more effectively this month. It's very nice to see.

I will apologize. I was always a Harris supporter in a sense, but I thought he had lost his mojo completely. He has rediscovered it. He has become our most consistent 3pt shooter. He is playing like he cares. That dunk and following celebration made me warm inside.

I really want us to make the playoffs, for the sake of Tinsley, Earl, Al, and Harris.

Ive been a Harris supporter since the offseason.

o man, you guys. i am speechless.

not really actually lol. wooooooooooooooo another day, another w.
i have always kept the faith. it was only a matter of time!
The real Captain Harris is finally being allowed to show his true self.

o man, you guys. i am speechless.

not really actually lol. wooooooooooooooo another day, another w.
i have always kept the faith. it was only a matter of time!
The real Captain Harris is finally being allowed to show his true self.

Can you tell Harris to stop throwing alley-oop passes to Hayward please?

This thread needs a gif.

devin-dunk.gif

No apologies. He sucked before (especially for his sticker price); has been doing better recently.
Passing more, but not enough. When he's open and it's a good shot, OK to take it.
But he doesn't run an offense, and he doesn't empower his teammates.
See the dunk above. Defense seems less of a problem recently, too.

There didn't seem to be any evidence that he would change, but kudos that he did.

May have something to do with Corbin putting out better lineups. Go figure.

I said this in another thread but it fits better in this discussion

In the last couple of weeks I've gone from thinking that PG was one of our weaknesses to believing we are pretty solid. All three have show they can lead, and win. They all have different strengths too, which helps offset their flaws.

Harris is not perfect, but he is showing the form that made him an All-star earlier in his career.

No apologies. He sucked before (especially for his sticker price); has been doing better recently.
Passing more, but not enough. When he's open and it's a good shot, OK to take it.
But he doesn't run an offense, and he doesn't empower his teammates.
See the dunk above. Defense seems less of a problem recently, too.

There didn't seem to be any evidence that he would change, but kudos that he did.

May have something to do with Corbin putting out better lineups. Go figure.

What in the absolute **** are you talking about?