What's new

Harris Haters Apology Sign-Up Thread

No apologies. He sucked before (especially for his sticker price); has been doing better recently.
Passing more, but not enough. When he's open and it's a good shot, OK to take it.
But he doesn't run an offense, and he doesn't empower his teammates.
See the dunk above. Defense seems less of a problem recently, too.

There didn't seem to be any evidence that he would change, but kudos that he did.

May have something to do with Corbin putting out better lineups. Go figure.
You think your case against him is supported by the dunk above? That is a seriously stupid argument.

He's fun to watch. Team player. Better than Williams. You can tell he wants to win.
I'm the biggest Harris fan ull ever know of, and even I won't say he's more talented than DW, but I agree he has a much better attitude and is a better team player and leader. No ego whatsoever. #humbleharris

devin-dunk.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

btw I love the guy's site who made that gif. I went to his site and requested he make a gif of Devin's And1 against the Heat and he made it!
Big props to that dude.

Deron Williams would have made at least one of those two clutch shots last night, and would have gotten way better looks too.

Deron Williams would have made at least one of those two clutch shots last night, and would have gotten way better looks too.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey its franklin!
btw i diasgree on ur comments on D-Will. He wouldn't have made a single shot last night.
Instead, he would have arrogantly bitched and moaned and refused to commit to the team and would have forced management to trade his punk *** away.

rate this thread 5 stars guys cmon we can do it woooooooooooo lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boston sucks devins bout to dominate that biatch rondo is over rated oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i like franklin the turtle better :(

btw dwill is gone. and its his own fault--he didn't WANT to be here, unlike Captain Harris.
no matter how much u mope around and jerk it to his fathead, he ain't comin back.
You can learn to love Harris, or not, but the Deron ship has sailed, pal. Enjoy ur pity party.
Sad that you can't enjoy his replacement outplaying him and more importantly beating him.
Haters gonna hate.

Pre-season office pool type thing .. question was who will be the biggest pleasant surprise. Mine was DH .. I was shamed early on. Now, not so much.