What's new

Harris Haters Apology Sign-Up Thread

Harris starting getting better when Al started passing out of the post on the double.

Coincidence?

At the same time, while I'm glad Utah stuck with Harris, I question how much passion he has for the game. I suspect as long as The Jazz are competitive, he'll be fine.

I wasn't a hater ever, but I have to say he's playing much, much better and with zip. He's also benefitting from Al's improved play and, I'm afraid, certain absences from the lineup. I just wish to heck he could hit free throws in crunch time...

Harris is starting to be the guy who....if he stays in the game long enough he can win it for you.....and if he stays in the game long enough...he will lose it for you! He was out of control on a couple of those late game drives last night....but then he hits that big 3 pointer and has a nice assist on Gordan's 3 pointer. If he got back to busting his butt on defense and denying the ball like he did in his early days with Dallas, I could cut him some slack on offense.

While a traditional point guard like Kendall Marshall seems appealing and like a potentially big upgrade, he may just dominate the ball too much, thus keeping it out of Hayward's hands too much which I really don't think is a good thing, not only for the team but for Hayward and how he plays. If Harris continues this play in the playoffs (crossing fingers) and next season, I could definitely live with re-signing him next summer to a reasonable deal.

While a traditional point guard like Kendall Marshall seems appealing and like a potentially big upgrade, he may just dominate the ball too much, thus keeping it out of Hayward's hands too much which I really don't think is a good thing, not only for the team but for Hayward and how he plays. If Harris continues this play in the playoffs (crossing fingers) and next season, I could definitely live with re-signing him next summer to a reasonable deal.

According to DX, Marshall dominates the ball much less than most PG's.

Check Harris's seasons stats; he is much MUCH worse this year. He had one good game against his former team, and it helps that he is a point guard who knows not only his former position but all the rest of his former teams positions.

Who else is tickled with excitement to see Ludaharris descend back into pedestrian mediocrity this season?

8 pts 5 assists last night in a loss to the mighty WASHINGTON WIZARDS

0 PTs 2 rebounds 0 assists in 16 minutes last night. I apologize for ever believing you could get back into all-star form after the d-will trade.

That was the point of this thread right?