What's new

Harris Haters Apology Sign-Up Thread

0-7? He has ZERO confidence. It's like watching an ADHD monkey play basketball. Lets just shot chuck, make horrible passes and play no D. Then look around stupidly after missing a shot.

HeavenHarris, we demand an apology.
As evidence, we submit you you the travesty of a game against the Mavs.

We are waiting.........................

I am going to negrep the living hell out of HeavenHarris, from anger

Devin Harris has got to go. He seriously does not fit in with what this team is trying to do from a system standpoint. This team would be better off with Watson starting and Tinsley getting the back up minutes. I hope KOC is already shopping him.

Harris simply cannot play team basketball. He's a shoot-first point guard, and that's not going to work in this system.

Devin Harris has got to go. He seriously does not fit in with what this team is trying to do from a system standpoint. This team would be better off with Watson starting and Tinsley getting the back up minutes. I hope KOC is already shopping him.

With the way he is shooting though, who would really want him?

. Earl is a beast, he's a leader. Look at how he stood up for favors. Harris on the other hand had 23 minutes, 1 pt, 0-7 and one the ugliest airballs I have ever seen. It's obvious who the starting PG should be.

. Earl is a beast, he's a leader. Look at how he stood up for favors. Harris on the other hand had 23 minutes, 1 pt, 0-7 and one the ugliest airballs I have ever seen. It's obvious who the starting PG should be.

I think Watson thrives with being the backup. I am not sure if he would be as effective being a starter.

Aww, I was high on Harris up until this Dallas game.
He knows what he did wrong...hopefully he'll take it as a lesson

Harris must've been smokin with his bro ludacris, he was trippin out and thought he was playin for the mavs tonight....

Seriously... So clutch.... Missed the 3 by 5 feet (3ft wide, 2 ft short)

Terrible.

Harris must've been smokin with his bro ludacris, he was trippin out and thought he was playin for the mavs tonight....

Seriously... So clutch.... Missed the 3 by 5 feet (3ft wide, 2 ft short)

Terrible.

Yeah I couldn't believe it either........
Harris will have to make serious amends.

BAD night to have started this thread. Guy has been horrible all year with a few small exceptions.

lol

Harris to our system is like John Stockton to the Jailblazers.

Jerry Sloan in South Beach

Mitt Romney as President

They just.... Don't fit....