• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Has anyone flown out of Provo?

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Ah never mind. I see one flight in November so far. That's the next one.

Avery

Yeah, that’s them. I would actually prefer Burbank. However, their website listed no flights between now and May. Hopefully that returns with expansion. Do you know when they were last flying there?
Their service starts Sept. 17th. Perhaps their flight calendar will be update soon as I get the same issue of no flights being available. They only have five planes in their entire fleet so it's definitely a matter of getting lucky.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Their service starts Sept. 17th. Perhaps their flight calendar will be update soon as I get the same issue of no flights being available. They only have five planes in their entire fleet so it's definitely a matter of getting lucky.
A wow. They seem to fly to a lot of places for only having five planes. I wonder how many employees. One jet going out of service and their whole thing collapses.

Avery

A wow. They seem to fly to a lot of places for only having five planes. I wonder how many employees. One jet going out of service and their whole thing collapses.
My guess is their fleet will expand a bit, but yeah, if you only fly to an airport 1x a week or less, you can stretch yourself a lot more.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
It's called Avelo Airlines. I believe they only fly to Burbank and it's only a few times a week.

Basically an Allegiant lookalike where if you pass wind, you'll need to pay $20.
Yeah and even the Burbank flights are hit or miss. They are going to find that they don't get enough traffic on that route for sure. I was going to fly my parents into Burbank because it promised to be cheap but they keep changing the flight schedules and we can't make it work.

I caught up on this piece of the thread and want to add I have seen flights listed but then they go away or the entire thing goes blank. I wonder if they will ever get it going for real.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Yeah and even the Burbank flights are hit or miss. They are going to find that they don't get enough traffic on that route for sure. I was going to fly my parents into Burbank because it promised to be cheap but they keep changing the flight schedules and we can't make it work.

I caught up on this piece of the thread and want to add I have seen flights listed but then they go away or the entire thing goes blank. I wonder if they will ever get it going for real.
At first I read this as you were going to fly to your parents in Burbank and was thinking traffic must be really bad to want to do LAX to Burbank.

Avery

Possibly canceling due to low capacity. Always a risk with these types.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
At first I read this as you were going to fly to your parents in Burbank and was thinking traffic must be really bad to want to do LAX to Burbank.
Sometimes...

We once flew my parents into LAX from SLC, and due to various LA ******** the drive from Redlands to LAX took longer then their flight.

Wes Mantooth

I don't think I've used the new one then. I can see your point though.

I can say that out of maybe 30 different airports I've flown through, maybe 20 in the US and another 10-12 internationally, LAX is in the top 3 worst, and right now has a comfortable lead as the worst, straight up.

How’s Newark, NJ? EWR.

That and Philly get ranked really low nationally iirc.

Last edited: