What's new

Has anyone moved to get away from the inversion/air in SLC?

leftyjace

Just curious if anyone on here has actually picked up and got the heck out of Dodge - er, SLC - because of health issues related to air quality.
If so, where'd you move to?

And are there any peoples on here that live in Park City/surrounding areas and work in SLC? Notice a difference when you come down to the valley for work?

I know plenty of people here in STG that moved here from there predominantly for rhay reason.

And are there any peoples on here that live in Park City/surrounding areas and work in SLC? Notice a difference when you come down to the valley for work?

I don't work in SLC, but my parents live in that valley and I notice a substantial difference between Utah valley and SL valley when I go to visit them. It's horrible in SL valley.

I didn't move to STG because of the smog, but holy damn, what a difference it is. I don't know how/why I put up with it for so long. It's vile.

Probably a contributing cause to STGers being better at everything than their northern counterparts.

I never used to care but this year it has been bothering me. It's nasty. If I did move I would move to Park City. Just need to get rich first.

I never used to care but this year it has been bothering me. It's nasty. If I did move I would move to Park City. Just need to get rich first.

Would you go Cabin? I always wonder if it's illegal to build a normal looking house in Park City. I hate staying in places that have the interior of cabins for some reason. But that seems like all there is up there.

I think we should all call the Division of Air Quality and ask why they are not enforcing the no burning rules and allow industry to break the law. 801-536-4000

I'm wiring a house up on the hill in NSL above Eaglewood Golf Course. It's amazing how quickly the air turns to crap. Looking down from there is unreal.

Would you go Cabin? I always wonder if it's illegal to build a normal looking house in Park City. I hate staying in places that have the interior of cabins for some reason. But that seems like all there is up there.

No, I don't like the cabin feel, either. I may not go to PC exactly but somewhere in the mountains within easy driving distance of SLC. If I was truly rich I'd keep a place right downtown as well.