What's new

Have we ever started 19-5 before?

of course you have haters when you are right all the time. Seriously if any of ya ever played ball with me yall would change your tune.

Because playing ball with someone makes their posts better?
I don't have a list or anything... but that post just makes no sense.

screw 19-5. did you see the post i made about our next 24 games? only three are on the road against a team with a winning record. if we can go 18-6 over this stretch which in my opinion is totally feasible, we're sitting at 31-11 which puts us on 61 win pace.

of course you have haters when you are right all the time. Seriously if any of ya ever played ball with me yall would change your tune.

Call us racists.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................I like that part.

...so the person who gets the infraction is the only one who can see it on the board? I can see mine....but I can't see DutchJazz infractions...and I know he's got at least ONE!

simple as you see next to my message i got an infractions for something 1/1(1) wtf the f that means. he did not

UNLIKE THE OLD BOARD, YOU CAN SEE ONLY YOUR OWN INFRACTIONS & WARNINGS, YOU DON'T SEE ANY ONE ELSE'S.

Seriously Dutch, did you even read CJ's post immediately above yours? Where he says "I can see mine...but I can't see DutchJazz infractions..."?

I could put that part in bold extra-large type for you if that would help...

Is there something wrong with the letter F and U? Is douche bag a cause for infraction?

taken together as in your earlier post, those letters are short-hand for an expression that would be **beeped** out by the profanity filter. Using an abbreviation or other spelling devices to bypass the filter is considered a violation of the rules.

https://jazzfanz.com/faq.php

Indiana, Dallas, Memphis, Miami, Orlando; two legit contenders in there, two pesky teams, and one....huge compilation of scumbags. Not a gimme homestand but I like our chances, although i'm not gonna go and jinx it

If you start counting wins more than a week in advance, I gaurantee you will be disappointed more often than not.
I never start counting potential wins more than a week in advance. It's alot easier to deal with expectation-wise when an unexpected loss pops up, and you'll enjoy the wins alot more. Right now I'm looking at home games against the Bucks and Pacers before a nationally televised showdown with Dallas Friday night at ESA. Hopefully we can win those two and ride that momentum into Friday's huge game.

Nice vslice... pull out the "we take 'em one game at a time" cliche... we're just wanting to dream. :)