What's new

Hawaiian Jazz fans?

akirac73

So the Jazz will be playing two preseason games in Honolulu on October 4 & 6 (vs. the Lakers). Tickets go on sale today https://etickethawaii.com
I'll be there. Anyone else here from Hawaii (or will be on vacation here during that time) wanna meet up for the game?...PM me.

99% of the people in Hawaii are Lakers fans so it'll be nice to be around other Jazz fans.

I'm glad you'll get to see the Jazz play in person. I would love to be in Hawaii for those games, but alas, I'm not planning on being there.

Since tickets aren't quite on sale to the general public, how much do tickets for these games cost?

Since tickets aren't quite on sale to the general public, how much do tickets for these games cost?
Wow...$80 for lower bowl tickets, $35 for upper. All the sideline seats are already sold out My daughter went to a regular season Clippers game (vs. the Jazz) at Staples center this season and the tickets were cheaper than this for equivalent seats. Must be because the Lakers are such a big draw here.

Wow...$80 for lower bowl tickets, $35 for upper. All the sideline seats are already sold out My daughter went to a regular season Clippers game (vs. the Jazz) at Staples center this season and the tickets were cheaper than this for equivalent seats. Must be because the Lakers are such a big draw here.

There are also far fewer seats available in the Stan Sheriff Center than there are in the Staples Center.

So the Jazz will be playing two preseason games in Honolulu on October 4 & 6 (vs. the Lakers). Tickets go on sale today https://etickethawaii.com
I'll be there. Anyone else here from Hawaii (or will be on vacation here during that time) wanna meet up for the game?...PM me.

99% of the people in Hawaii are Lakers fans so it'll be nice to be around other Jazz fans.

I am so excited for this one!

There is a poster on realgm by the name Hawaiian Jazz Fan. If that's not you, then there is at least one other Jazz fan in Hawaii. BTW, I'm totally jealous. Watching the Jazz play in Hawaii would be smurfing awesome.

Sweet! I haven't been to a Jazz game in a few years and now they are playing a few blocks from my house. Big reps to you akirac73. We're sitting in section P.

There is a poster on realgm by the name Hawaiian Jazz Fan. If that's not you, then there is at least one other Jazz fan in Hawaii. BTW, I'm totally jealous. Watching the Jazz play in Hawaii would be smurfing awesome.
wow, Interesting...no that's not me.

Sweet! I haven't been to a Jazz game in a few years and now they are playing a few blocks from my house. Big reps to you akirac73. We're sitting in section P.
Howzit!!! I'm in section HH (upper bowl). Wanted to get lower bowl tickets but only single seats were available. Make sure you wear Jazz gear, we'll stick out like a sore thumb...

He is solid, though I like most of the Jazz fans there (and many of them are here too).

Yeah, I like a lot of the guys there, but sometimes not their opinions so much.;) HJF knows the game and the Jazz. Kinda reminds me of brainy smurf.