What's new

Hayward finger injury

MoTappin

Saw a tweet repeated by Jazz Nation on Facebook. Hayward dislocated a finger on his left hand. Evaluating for next steps and will probably miss some time.

Chris Haynes ‏@ChrisBHaynes
Sources: Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward dislocated finger on left hand and is in process of determining next step. Expected to miss time.

https://www.sportando.com/en/usa/nba/213715/gordon-hayward-suffered-a-dislocated-finger-on-left-hand.html

Good news is it's his non-shooting hand. I expect to see him early November.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I hope he does not miss more than a month
So sad :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main thing to take away from this is that G-Time is going to be one finger down in his LoL sessions.

Maybe his daughter is developing much, much faster than we thought, and is truly fulfilling the prophecy of Wonder Woman. She will be 6'6" and have super human strength, breaking Hayward's finger at an early age.

Let's not overreact here. I broke my finger and continued to play in the men's league I played in. In fact, after I broke it, I taped it to my other finger in the locker room and went back in the game -- yeah not my dominant hand, so that helped.

They say he might be out for 6 weeks. WHAT???

Let's not overreact here. I broke my finger and continued to play in the men's league I played in. In fact, after I broke it, I taped it to my other finger in the locker room and went back in the game -- yeah not my dominant hand, so that helped.

More time for Hood, Joe Johnson, CJ, JIngles,perhaps Quincy Ford.

Burke missed what, like a month of time after breaking a finger in his shooting hand?

Hayward knows what is at stake this season, and with it being his non-shooting hand, I'd expect him to not miss much time.

I dislocated a finger in my non-shooting hand in 2009 playing ball. It's permanently disfigured. Couldn't use it for a month.

I don't think he'll miss time because of that unless it was really bad.
But expect opponents to try out how good he does driving left.

Our schedule
c78056770b9c8155d85074c856a1e3a8.jpg

It's crazy how tight lipped the Jazz are with injury information. None of the Jazz writers even reported this first. It was some National reporter who probably got an insider tip from a guy he knows inside.