What's new

Hayward or Shved?

Hayward or Shved?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bjunior

January 2 TWolves are in town, AK, Love vs AJ, Kanter vs Pekovic so I guess it will be a fun game.

Knowing that TWolves signed Shved, I said this summer that Shved may be better than Hayward.

I don't know why, but I tend to compare this two guys, I like them both and sincerely I don't know who is better or will be better.

So, let's start a poll - which of these 2 guys would you choose for your nba team and why?

Why I compare them?
- both have good basketball iq
- good passing
- good PnR game, Shved may be better a little
- Hayward is a better defender though
- Hayward is younger
- Shved is a rookie and got better in December, he ranks 3rd behind Davis and Lillard

January 2 TWolves are in town, AK, Love vs AJ, Kanter vs Pekovic so I guess it will be a fun game.

Knowing that TWolves signed Shved, I said this summer that Shved may be better than Hayward.

I don't know why, but I tend to compare this two guys, I like them both and sincerely I don't know who is better or will be better.

So, let's start a poll - which of these 2 guys would you choose for your nba team and why?

Why I compare them?
- both have good basketball iq
- good passing
- good PnR game, Shved may be better a little
- Hayward is a better defender though
- Hayward is younger
- Shved is a rookie and got better in December, he ranks 3rd behind Davis and Lillard

I don't know who is better but I would love to pluck Shved from the Twolves.

So would anyone trade Hayward for Shved? Or something like that?
Can it be done?
Would Wolves do it?

If the Jazz did this there would probably need to be a couple more trades.
Tinsley or Watson would have to go.
Millsap or Jefferson would have to go.

I voted that Hayward should shave.

Shved is the next Manu imo. Joined the NBA at the same age like Manu and he got great bball iq like him. When he get stronger and get used to NBA pace he will be much better. But he is a good fix at Adelman's Timberwolves. They're a half euro team that plays team basketball and thats why he adapted so quickly.

Shved is older, more experienced, much much better passer and has a big balls/killer instinct. Hayward is better defender, bigger and more athletic and has no balls.

Shved could be pretty special:
[video=youtube_share;qO3G4XtjKCk]https://youtu.be/qO3G4XtjKCk

Shved could be pretty special:
[video=youtube_share;qO3G4XtjKCk]https://youtu.be/qO3G4XtjKCk

If that was some other team besides a bottom feeder team then it would be more impressive. With that being said, I do think that he plays at a good pace and he can do some special things on the court. He is also prone to some stupid mistakes but who isn't, right?

PS, I watched about the first 20 or so episodes of one piece. I liked it but I was just so far behind and at the time had a lot on my plate. Is it worth it to try and catch up?

Yeah, I would be reluctant to label Shved as the ultimate team player so far. In two close games, he went Hero Ball for the last shot and missed badly both times (airballed one attempt). But he has the court vision and frequently the desire to be a fantastic passer. He's the rare player that looks so good in stretches that I'm shocked when I see how pedestrian his stats are.