What's new

Hayward wants out

I'm really starting to warm to the idea of the Hayward Redemption Arc. The line between the NBA and anime needs to blur more.

I'm really starting to warm to the idea of the Hayward Redemption Arc. The line between the NBA and anime needs to blur more.
No redemption for Gordon... none. And I am one that really thought D Will got a raw deal here and hoped for a redemption run.

I'd rather take back Kanter Lyles or Hill for a redemption run. This ******* gave zero ***** about the team, what they did for him, and straight did us dirty on his way out. I hope he opts in and gets traded to Cleveland for Drummond.

No redemption for Gordon... none. And I am one that really thought D Will got a raw deal here and hoped for a redemption run.

I'd rather take back Kanter Lyles or Hill for a redemption run. This ******* gave zero ***** about the team, what they did for him, and straight did us dirty on his way out. I hope he opts in and gets traded to Cleveland for Drummond.
I’d also enjoy it if he somehow ended up on the Knicks and got a year to barbecue under those lights.

Detroit could be fun, too.

I’d also enjoy it if he somehow ended up on the Knicks and got a year to barbecue under those lights.

Detroit could be fun, too.
Indiana could lowkey be fun... his hometown but close to his family and HS buddies... all of whom you know liked Kolby better.

You're telling me you wouldn't love to see fans boo the hell of out Hayward in his first game back in a Jazz jersey, coming off the bench? You're telling me you wouldn't want to watch the little snowflake die on the inside? You're gonna sit there....and tell me.....you wouldn't want the opportunity to boo him, all season long, EVERY TIME he makes even the smallest mistake?

I've changed my mind. I don't want the redemption arc. I want the "bring him back just to have a whipping boy" arc.

You're telling me you wouldn't love to see fans boo the hell of out Hayward in his first game back in a Jazz jersey, coming off the bench? You're telling me you wouldn't want to watch the little snowflake die on the inside? You're gonna sit there....and tell me.....you wouldn't want the opportunity to boo him, all season long, EVERY TIME he makes even the smallest mistake?

I've changed my mind. I don't want the redemption arc. I want the "bring him back just to have a whipping boy" arc.
You mean with all the other fans that WONT be allowed to attend the games?

Watch him hit the game winner for us in game 7 of the 2021 NBA Finals and still get booed off the court.

Why bail out the Celtics? Make them eat the contract is what I say.

And Tobias Harris would be perfect. Philly would sell low to get rid of him. He played like an all star for better organized teams. Big contract, yes but if we can get an all star stretch 4/3, plus grab a young talent and a draft pickk or two to "absorb a bad contract" in exchange for Conley... why would you ask for Hayward and the celtics to get involved.

Price for entertainment value is too high.

Well when The Jazz move to Seattle it won't be any issue anymore, right? ;)