Hayward's Wife

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Thats after 3 kids you gotta go back and look when they were dating
No I don't.

His HS sweetheart was hot. This woman was never attractive to me. She had $$ in her eyes from the moment she met him IMHO. She has been a "Karen" in every definition of that term anytime I've ever heard a thing about her. She will be his worst curse for the rest of his life.

Keefe

Jesus christ y'all are cringe. Gordon left you years ago and it's time to let it go.

**** him. That aside, this doesn’t change the fact that his wife is a money-grubbing whore who has his balls in a vice. We’re insulting her, not him. I actually feel for the kid.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
No I don't.

His HS sweetheart was hot. This woman was never attractive to me. She had $$ in her eyes from the moment she met him IMHO. She has been a "Karen" in every definition of that term anytime I've ever heard a thing about her. She will be his worst curse for the rest of his life.
Might just be me but I prefer the current one way more…

5C42A9A9-B734-49F1-8154-F63ECA99B489.jpeg

27065E85-1AE0-4EA9-A65D-8B2D1C905922.jpeg

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
**** him. That aside, this doesn’t change the fact that his wife is a money-grubbing whore who has his balls in a vice. We’re insulting her, not him. I actually feel for the kid.

[removed]
This is the first comment I've ever reported. You're a grade school teacher who posts barely legal girls in skimpy outfits. Get your self in order.

Last edited by a moderator:

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
This is the first comment I've ever reported. You're a grade school teacher who posts barely legal girls in skimpy outfits. Get your self in order.
You say that like it's a bad thing. "Legal" is the operative term here.

And I missed it. @Keefe what was the picture? Need to see for, you know, science.