What's new

Hayward's Woes

Jazz fans are the bitches... Chanting "We don't miss you" as he shoots FT's. That is beyond pathetic....

Even Scottie Pippen before the game said Jazz fans owed him a standing ovation. But Scottie is a classy guy, fans in the stands are not so much
meh. Grow a pair. Hayward ain't owed ****. He didn't show fans loyalty, set his wife up to be the ***** by making a big deal out of those school kids' cards. Heck, i even remember the crocodile tears when he was told about the billboard campaign.

SL fans are mild. I went to a baseball game quite some time ago at Yankee Stadium. Fans had a chant for every opposing outfielder, including "Ordonez beats his wife" for one eho had been accused of spousal abuse.

We do owe Gordon a standing O, though. For making Boston back up THEIR Brinks truck and saving Jazz fans from watching him carry us nowhere.

Also the whole “you’re mad because he botched up a couple hours” nonsense. No. He had 12 months to tell us that, yet wanted an additional couple hours to string us along and keep the suspense up on a holiday for his dumbass letter.

Also the whole “you’re mad because he botched up a couple hours” nonsense. No. He had 12 months to tell us that, yet wanted an additional couple hours to string us along and keep the suspense up on a holiday for his dumbass letter.
That was the worst July 4th EVER.

Bill Simmons openly mocked Hayward on the Ringer Super Bowl prop bet podcast. He has defended Hayward in the past. They are all turning on Gordon. Sad.

@ijazz

http://www.nba.com/article/2019/02/01/kyrie-irving-plans-open-about-future-july-1

Irving is not signing with Celtics next years. He "will do what's best for his career..."

What's best for Kyrie's career is to leave Boston. They are paying Hayward max money for veteran minimum production. That team has no flexibility to do anything with him on the books. They made their bed, now they have to live with it.

Instead of coming back when Rudy leaves, please come back July 1st when Kyrie leaves

And you wonder why Jazz can't get free agents. He busted his *** for the Jazz and his only fault is leaving when he was able to do so? You are sad.....

No, It's not like that. He knew he was leaving. His wife posted a picture of their kid wearing a shamrock shirt in January of the year he left, right before the trade deadline. He could've said something to the Jazz management allowing us to trade him and receive an asset in return. (Like how Anthony Davis just did). Instead he waited until the off-season, when the Jazz couldn't get a single dime or asset back in return. We then had no choice but to lose him for nothing in return. That isn't the right thing to do. He knew where he was going and instead of being a man and facing management prior to trade deadline, he held off when he could hide behind his phone in the off-season. He knew what he was going to do.

I do not think he is talking out of his ***. He is a classy guy. I am a bulls fan as well so even though the GH injury sucks for me as a fan, there is nothing like a ring and how the bulls prevented the Jazz from probably their only opportunity to get a ring ever..... Ahhhhhhh that feels better now.... Karma is a bitch

First off As a Bulls fan, you should research the ones you speak so highly of a little better. Scottie is in no way a classy guy. He has blown over $120 million of his earnings on non-income generating liabilities, which is why he is forced to be a commentator. (gambling, partying, prostitution, etc) He's broke just like you.
Second of all, Jordan's final play and the "shot" that destroyed the Jazz, sinking our championship hopes, lasted 12 seconds total. TWICE as long as your capabilities in satisfying your cousin. As a Jazz fan, our burn lasted about a month or so. Word is your burning sensation isn't going away anytime soon without some really strong medication.

No, It's not like that. He knew he was leaving. His wife posted a picture of their kid wearing a shamrock shirt in January of the year he left, right before the trade deadline. He could've said something to the Jazz management allowing us to trade him and receive an asset in return. (Like how Anthony Davis just did). Instead he waited until the off-season, when the Jazz couldn't get a single dime or asset back in return. We then had no choice but to lose him for nothing in return. That isn't the right thing to do. He knew where he was going and instead of being a man and facing management prior to trade deadline, he held off when he could hide behind his phone in the off-season. He knew what he was going to do.

You are one of my favorite posters!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Who cares, let Hayward punish for what he did, as do I hope bad things for the Celtics, Brad and Ainge. Ainge is Satan in the flesh

Jazz fans are the bitches... Chanting "We don't miss you" as he shoots FT's. That is beyond pathetic....

Even Scottie Pippen before the game said Jazz fans owed him a standing ovation. But Scottie is a classy guy, fans in the stands are not so much

Man, what a bunch of ********. Fans heckling during a game happens every sinngle game. **** outta here with this dumbass, trolling take.

There. Your bridge got crossed. Now go away for another 6 months.