What's new

Hear for Yourselves. Deron on 1320 right now

Unfortunately, KFAN is more concerned with airing their get-rich-quick, work-from-home ponzi schemes on the internet feed. They regularly cut off their own content.

Wow, I can't believe he didn't come out and say, "Hell yes I ran him out. He's a dinosaur, man.". Imagine that. Back to the alter of Williams.

He doesn't sound like he cares that Jerry is gone, but he doesn't sounded excited either.

Wow, I can't believe he didn't come out and say, "Hell yes I ran him out. He's a dinosaur, man.". Imagine that. Back to the alter of Williams.
rep'd

Best quote:
He's been more to this town, to this organization than I have, um, by far. Not my place. If that was the case I would just say I wanted out before it would come to that.

"Did you do it?" "No, sir." -- Deron Williams, or any dumbass who's lying to the police/judge.

"Did you do it?" "No, sir." -- Deron Williams, or any dumbass who's lying to the police/judge.

That's the first thing I thought.

In the real world it's rarely as black and white as "either he goes or I go". But I think Williams was making the right people in the Jazz organization fully aware of the fact that he wasn't happy.

That interview fully fortified my opinion.

Our resident celebrities:
AustinDumbJC.jpg

I love you.

Somehow, I doubt that Luhm's "source" was in the meeting when Jerry decided this.

The idea that Deron quit the last month, I don't buy it. I watched the games and he was frustrated, but I don't think he quit.

Seems to me that Deron didn't directly force out Sloan, but he's sure as hell happy he's gone. Just what I read into that.