What's new

Hear for Yourselves. Deron on 1320 right now

I have said and believed for a long time that people complaining of drama are usually the ones instigating and perpetuating it. That quote can't be more perfect. Assuming that these stories are all linked.

pics OR gtfo

photo.php

I don't see how so many of you can discount the fact that a dancer could have heard this. Sure, it's not the sure fire source we want, but honestly, I doubt we'll ever find out what really happened until Ol' Jer passes away in 20 years and Phil writes a book about the experience. As for the dancers having nothing to do with the players and saying they don't interact with each other...that's complete bull. On multiple occasions I've been to dinner, events, or movies with the Williams', Millsap's, Korver's, Price's, CJ, Dancers, and whole Jazz Entourage. Deron is very social with the all of the dancers and a few of them in particular are great friends of Amy Williams. They are a pretty tight knit group and I'm sure know more than enough about one another so even if they didn't hear something at the game, one of the dancers could easily have heard something personal portaining to Deron whether it be before or after the game, at the arena, Deron's house, out at dinner, or anywhere really.

As for not being able to hear in the arena, once you get down in the bottom ten rows and court area, it's very easy to pick up on conversations regardless of what the arena noise level is at. Believe it or not, Ronnie DOES know his way around the building and players DO talk to friends on the other team even if they're "crossing boundaries" to get to the other team's tunnel, locker room area, whatever. On top of that, where do the Jazz Dancers spend the majority of their time when they aren't on the court? I do believe that would be the tunnel.

I'm not saying this for sure happened or that she couldn't have heard something and misinterpreted what was said, but to totally discount this story and say there's absolutely know way it could have happened is ridiculous. Deron's clearly not the happiest guy in the world right now and whether the organization admits it or not, he had SOMETHING to do with Jerry's resignation (whether intentionally or not), not everything to do with it, by any means, but something.

Also, since we're all talk about Mamacita now, her tats are quite attractive to say the least. McKell, dude, you know that I'm the only eligible prospect here. ;) No offense, Ballou. Heart you.

I don't see how so many of you can discount the fact that a dancer could have heard this. Sure, it's not the sure fire source we want, but honestly, I doubt we'll ever find out what really happened until Ol' Jer passes away in 20 years and Phil writes a book about the experience. As for the dancers having nothing to do with the players and saying they don't interact with each other...that's complete bull. On multiple occasions I've been to dinner, events, or movies with the Williams', Millsap's, Korver's, Price's, CJ, Dancers, and whole Jazz Entourage. Deron is very social with the all of the dancers and a few of them in particular are great friends of Amy Williams. They are a pretty tight knit group and I'm sure know more than enough about one another so even if they didn't hear something at the game, one of the dancers could easily have heard something personal portaining to Deron whether it be before or after the game, at the arena, Deron's house, out at dinner, or anywhere really.

As for not being able to hear in the arena, once you get down in the bottom ten rows and court area, it's very easy to pick up on conversations regardless of what the arena noise level is at. Believe it or not, Ronnie DOES know his way around the building and players DO talk to friends on the other team even if they're "crossing boundaries" to get to the other team's tunnel, locker room area, whatever. On top of that, where do the Jazz Dancers spend the majority of their time when they aren't on the court? I do believe that would be the tunnel.

I'm not saying this for sure happened or that she couldn't have heard something and misinterpreted what was said, but to totally discount this story and say there's absolutely know way it could have happened is ridiculous. Deron's clearly not the happiest guy in the world right now and whether the organization admits it or not, he had SOMETHING to do with Jerry's resignation (whether intentionally or not), not everything to do with it, by any means, but something.

Also, since we're all talk about Mamacita now, her tats are quite attractive to say the least. McKell, dude, you know that I'm the only eligible prospect here. ;) No offense, Ballou. Heart you.

I don't think anyone ever said that there's no way she heard that. My point is that if you don't think that young people spread gossip, exaggerate things, and/or just flat out make things up... then I don't know what to tell you. Which group was always the focal point of gossip-spreading in school? The cheerleaders. Always.

Great post.

No worries Butt Cheese, I've got my own little hottie.

I don't see how so many of you can discount the fact that a dancer could have heard this.

Not sure how you're failing to miss the point most people are trying to make...well, unless you went to the Trout School of Understanding.

Anyway, have you ever heard the saying, never believe what you hear and only half of what you see?

Not sure how you're failing to miss the point most people are trying to make...well, unless you went to the Trout School of Understanding.

Anyway, have you ever heard the saying, never believe what you hear and only half of what you see?

This is very disheartening. I attended the Trout School of Understanding. I also believe everything I hear and see. Damn TMZ, Fox News, CNN, Lucifer, Trout, Fib tellers, Chris Buttars, and George Washington.

Did you read my entire post? I said multiple times that I don't know if it happened or not, that I'm not claiming it as fact, just that you CANNOT discount something like this from being true for the plain and simple reason that "she's just a cheerleader and couldn't possibly be in any position to hear X and Y thing from player A and B". Like I said, at least in this community, the dancers are just as much involved in player interaction as the actual players are. They're all friends. Hell, maybe said dancer hooked up with player A and is making this up to blackmail him for cutting her off and short changing her on her allowance. See? I can read way too much or as little into this situation as possible. And although I'm not saying that I'm leaning one way or the other, it IS entirely possible that something like this could have happened.

I'm not saying that you don't have a valid point, I'm just saying that it isn't something you can completely shoot down just because you don't think Deron is stupid enough to say something of that magnitude or because you have some stereotypical bias against the "dumb, attention seeking cheerleader". This isn't high school.

Dtol, my point is that you cant confirm it one way or the other...so what you're left with is what you're going to do? Id rather give the benefit of the doubt. You might want to go in the opposite direction...thats cool.

Fair enough. It seems like we're arguing the same point, just from opposite sides of the spectrum. I guess this only becomes a legitimate concern if something more comes out of it.