What's new

Hear for Yourselves. Deron on 1320 right now

What's pathetic is that you tie everything I say with religion. Sounds like someone who's not very secure with their beliefs.

Wait, how are you turning YOUR comment in regards to outrageous beliefs and "Broseph Smith" on me? It has nothing to do with me being insecure. It has to do with your bigotry and tasteless comment begging for a reaction.

I'm far from "manly", and I've always considered myself on the precious and emotional side, but you and Dave are in another league.

A-cups, *** face. I'm losing weight like it's my job.

This is true. I saw Trout at my brother's funeral and I almost didn't recognize him because he was slimmer than what I remembered. I wanted to say something about how he looked good, but I didn't think it was the right place. Plus, he was currently hitting on Mamacita Moses and taking her picture. If that's not a hehepeepeecaca, I don't know what is.

You were right about what? He's not going to be good in the NBA?
He sorta sucks this year. Can't grab a board to save his life. Mediocre offensively.

Considering all the **** you've given me for not liking him, I'd expect you to man up and say I wasn't so wrong.

Maybe not.

He sorta sucks this year. Can't grab a board to save his life. Mediocre offensively.

Considering all the **** you've given me for not liking him, I'd expect you to man up and say I wasn't so wrong.

Maybe not.

He's taken a step back, but you know and I know, he doesn't "suck" and he's not a bust. 19, 5.5 and +16 isn't too "sucky" or is it?