What's new

Hear for Yourselves. Deron on 1320 right now

This is true. I saw Trout at my brother's funeral and I almost didn't recognize him because he was slimmer than what I remembered. I wanted to say something about how he looked good, but I didn't think it was the right place. Plus, he was currently hitting on Mamacita Moses and taking her picture. If that's not a hehepeepeecaca, I don't know what is.

I'm sad to say that she does not have the tats like her picture, but she's cute enough. I have pics to prove it on demand.

5.5 boards in 34 minutes and sub-.500 shooting is junk for an NBA center.

Well, in case you haven't noticed, there aren't too many great C's in the NBA now-a-days. I'll admit he's not as good as I thought he was going to be, but he's still a nice player, he's young, and has potential. Disagree?

Well, in case you haven't noticed, there aren't too many great C's in the NBA now-a-days. I'll admit he's not as good as I thought he was going to be, but he's still a nice player, he's young, and has potential. Disagree?
So I wasn't so wrong?

Post that ****, obviously.

Moses.jpg

Probably not the most appropriate timing on asking for the picture, but it had to be done.

My wife is friends with one of the Jazz dancers who just stated that this is all on Deron. At the game Vs. the Bulls, she heard Deron say to Ronnie Brewer, "You're lucky you got traded, I ****ing hate it here.". She also stated that Deron is hands down the biggest *** on the team, and treats everyone like they're beneath him.
Well, my brother played high school basketball with the brother of the Jazz Dancers team captain and she says that just isn't true.

That's a true story (except for the part "she says that just isn't true").