What's new

Here's the thing about the Utah Jazz this season you all need to know

Sure, and not to run when the defense is already back. Stop being a prick.

No seriously, help me out here. What's the point of installing a new offense geared towards running, which is what Corbin bragged about doing, when it apparently can only ever be successful against terrible defenses?

No seriously, help me out here. What's the point of installing a new offense geared towards running, which is what Corbin bragged about doing, when it apparently can only ever be successful against terrible defenses?

Because the players failed to do what the coach has asked them to do. Still need help?

Go swallow a string of firecrackers. 2 games, new players, he handled the last 2.5 minutes pretty well last night & gave the Jazz a shot at winning.

Do you work for the Jazz or something? I watched all of last season as well. He's incapable of being a professional coach. As to the last 2.5 minutes - give me a break. We got a 3 from Millsap on a flukey play on a 2nd or 3rd shot chance. Ryan Anderson getting an open look at a 3 falls on Corbin's shoulders.

Guys!

One thing I can't figure out is how Tony Parker kepts scorching Al Jefferson all night last night and finding open 3 point shooters when he didn't have a pull up or lay up. Why didn't Corbin pull Jefferson and put Favors on Parker instead?

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE GRRRRRRRR^99

Kawhi Leonard too. Why did Corbin keep allowing Jefferson to get scorched on the perimiter by Leonard and Parker both?

Guys!

One thing I can't figure out is how Tony Parker kepts scorching Al Jefferson all night last night and finding open 3 point shooters when he didn't have a pull up or lay up. Why didn't Corbin pull Jefferson and put Favors on Parker instead?

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE GRRRRRRRR^99

I agree, fire corbin!
You are finally starting to make sense, good post

Kawhi Leonard too. Why did Corbin keep allowing Jefferson to get scorched on the perimiter by Leonard and Parker both?

DUHH Becuz AL Nehdz the dubble teem cuz he can't defense n th epos LOL FiREAL