What's new

Hey, We'll Help You Out If You Ask Nicely

Dear MTJK,

No need to beat the Clippers. Just keep being your ****** selves so they stay in the third seed.

- Everyone.

How to kill a troll? Let them fall on their own swords.

Besides, how long until Thibs loses the locker room? I give it 8 months. Then it will be back to business as normal in Yorktown.

In response to all you idiotic Jazz fans who came here and posted after we lost a hard fought, classic game against the Suns....you dopes blew it.

The very point of this thread (if you knew how to read) was we will help you out if you ask nicely. Well, you never asked...so go out and do things on your own.

Oh, man, I only wish the Jazz were a top team and we could meet you in The Finals. Remember January 6th when we humiliated you? Well, if you had a team that could get to The Finals (you don't), we would humiliate you not for one night, but for two looooong weeks.

So go out and beat the Suns (you can't) and quit relying on my Knicks' skill and talent.

Dear MTJK,

No need to beat the Clippers.

You fools know not what you do.

You didn't want/ask us to beat the Suns, and now you don't want us to beat the Clippers. Fools, your season is spiraling out of control (you had first place most of the season, but then when the chips are down the Suns took it from you). YOU NEED THE KNICKS HELP! Why don't you see that?

You didn't want/ask us to beat the Suns, and now you don't want us to beat the Clippers. Fools, your season is spiraling out of control (you had first place most of the season, but then when the chips are down the Suns took it from you). YOU NEED THE KNICKS HELP! Why don't you see that?
The only thing that needs any help from the Knicks are the rats that live off the half-eaten hot dogs and nachos that get tossed when fans leave at halftime because the Knicks are already done.

Knicks are already done.

My Knicks done? Uhh, you better look at the debacle your team is. You played Denver last night - a top team. Do the math, if Bojan didn't score 48 you Jazz get slaughtered 120-79!

That doesn't scare you? Losing by 48 points to a team you might face in the playoffs?

My Knicks done? Uhh, you better look at the debacle your team is. You played Denver last night - a top team. Do the math, if Bojan didn't score 48 you Jazz get slaughtered 120-79!

That doesn't scare you? Losing by 48 points to a team you might face in the playoffs?
The rats in New York swarming around MSG scare me a lot more than that.

Jazz are good!

If Bojan doesn't score that much but we have two of our best players in Donovan and Conley then the score is 200 to 43 jazz win.

I asked nicely... I expected nothing... and yet I’m still disappointed.

In response to all you idiotic Jazz fans who came here and posted after we lost a hard fought, classic game against the Suns....you dopes blew it.

The very point of this thread (if you knew how to read) was we will help you out if you ask nicely. Well, you never asked...so go out and do things on your own.

Oh, man, I only wish the Jazz were a top team and we could meet you in The Finals. Remember January 6th when we humiliated you? Well, if you had a team that could get to The Finals (you don't), we would humiliate you not for one night, but for two looooong weeks.

So go out and beat the Suns (you can't) and quit relying on my Knicks' skill and talent.

Look sometimes the peasants need help from the King... please let us have some scraps from your bounteous table.

Yeah, hang a loss on the Suns for us, mate.

Please beat the Suns today :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We asked nicely. You failed to deliver. You should be ashamed of yourself.

giphy.gif