What's new

Hmmmm you don’t say?

Hekate

2022 Prediction Contest Winner
To be fair, I watched the interview and it didn't feel personal to me.

He talked like he wanted to steer the team towards building habits. Blamed communication and said a few times that we could get there. Also said that we couldn't flip the switch for a big game.

I don't think there is much to talk about but if it is taken as a slight, that's alright. This team needs to get way more uncomfortable if this feels like an attack for sone guys.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
To be fair, I watched the interview and it didn't feel personal to me.

He talked like he wanted to steer the team towards building habits. Blamed communication and said a few times that we could get there. Also said that we couldn't flip the switch for a big game.

I don't think there is much to talk about but if it is taken as a slight, that's alright. This team needs to get way more uncomfortable if this feels like an attack for sone guys.
I think it’s definitely a slight and seems personal with the Booker reference, but I lean a bit more in your direction where he’s saying we’re not there but we’ll get there. JC liked it and he wouldn’t be one to like it for drama and only like it because he likes it.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I think it’s definitely a slight and seems personal with the Booker reference, but I lean a bit more in your direction where he’s saying we’re not there but we’ll get there. JC liked it and he wouldn’t be one to like it for drama and only like it because he likes it.

I don't think there's any reason for JC to take it personally or be offended by what he said. But I can definitely see how Donovan would feel differently because of the Booker reference. It really seems like that part was directed right at Donovan. I wouldn't be surprised if JC and Donovan liked the tweet for completely different reasons.

Last edited:

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Right now the team is dying and Spida is playing these kind of games? You have got to be kidding me.
He had to hit like, as we all know passive aggressive social media BS is the best leadership! (Creating noise or doing it so you can laugh about it isn’t very funny given how horrible they’ve looked of late, if that’s the case).

oneye

2018 Award Winner
@DannyAinge get every asset possible for him before his value drops out.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
JC, Royce, and Donovan are all the same best friend group.

Brsn

Some people give media too much credibility. Especially garbage sports media. They make up rumors and put out so many opinions pieces every year. I'm not sure Mitchell is a Jazz man for life. He has definitely cooled off on his love towards Utah over the years. But I call bs on these rumors floating around lately. The Jazz front office got burned with Hayward. I would wager that if there was actually smoke this time or any other time in the future that they will pull the trigger before the fire actually reaches credible journalists.

whatthe

Be men. Meet in private and say the plain truth to each other. And do none of this in social media. Every one...yes everyone deals with frustrating things in the workplace. It's life.