What's new

Ho Hum...Knicks Win. Just Wait Till We Play Utah

MeloTheJazzKiller

NBA schedules a game for us last night and of course we win. We beat the Holy Hell out of a top Pacers team. Ho hum, Knicks win. We always win.

You should have seen the new Knicks with Kemba Walker and Evan Fournier. The word from those who know basketball is that the Warriors record of 73 wins in a season is in serious jeopardy. Word is the Knicks will easily pass that 73 wins in a season by eight or nine games.

NBA has scheduled the Jazz against us on February 7 and March 20. Those games will be our 54th and71st wins of the season. Just give up already. You can't challenge us. You shouldn't be allowed on our court.

Last edited:
Desperate for wins much in NY Melo? I see where Coach Tibs rolled out his whole contingent of starters for a meaningless preseason game. Barking like a madman as well:p

Tibs rolled out his whole contingent of starters for a meaningless preseason game. Barking like a madman as well:p

Actually, all teams roll out their starters for pre-season games. That's what separates pre-season basketball from all the other pre-season sports. I love p-s basketball. The intensity to play hard and do well (and to win) is present.

By the way, Thibs was in full regular season mode himself. He actually called a time out just to yell at a player!

You enjoying Zack Wilson?

I sure loved it when he threw four interceptions one game. (I'm a Giant fan. I get just as much pleasure from a Jet loss as I do a Giant victory.)

By the way, that Utah kid Zach Wilson is actually showing some NY grit. He's in over his head right now, he gets physically savaged in every game, but he keeps going and going and going. He looks like he is twelve years old, he's already gotten booed by Jet fans...but there is something about him that makes you want to see him do well. Young Utah Mormon kid comes to the baddest city on Earth...fish out of water story...you always root for the fish.

image.jpg

Actually, all teams roll out their starters for pre-season games. That's what separates pre-season basketball from all the other pre-season sports. I love p-s basketball. The intensity to play hard and do well (and to win) is present.

By the way, Thibs was in full regular season mode himself. He actually called a time out just to yell at a player!

Last night we played in Dallas without the services of Mitchell, Gobert, Conley, Bogdanovic and Ingles, Gobert, Bogey and Ingles have yet to see the floor in two games. LA has yet to throw Lebron and Westbrook on the floor in two games. Good teams do this to evaluate talent, other lineups and determine final cuts. Tell Thibs not to give himself a heart attack before it kicks off for real on the 19th.

Last night we played in Dallas without the services of Mitchell, Gobert, Conley, Bogdanovic and Ingles, Gobert, Bogey and Ingles have yet to see the floor in two games.

And that will hurt you.

When the tenth place Utah Jazz get bounced from the playoffs in the play-in round this year, I will direct you back to your post and say, "That's why you guys got bounced. You didn't play your men during pre-season. Your starters first games on the court were the first games of the season. You therefore started far behind 99% of all other NBA teams who were ready to go strong on games one through four."

Believe me, 99% of NBA teams play their starters. My God, the Brooklyn Nets play Harden, Durant, and that moron Kyrie. NBA pre-season is more a tune-up for the league's best players than it is an evaluation of young players. NFL pre-season is all about evaluation and cuts. My God, they have 100 men on their rosters...they use pre-season games to make cuts. NBA on the other hand goes to pre-season with just twenty guys and the fifteen man roster is really already set. Contracts and Summer League play and draft position really determine who are those two or three new guys that will be added to the team. Pre-season games in the NBA are not the determining factor as to who makes the squad.

NBA schedules a game for us last night and of course we win. We beat the Holy Hell out of a top Pacers team. Ho hum, Knicks win. We always win.

You should have seen the new Knicks with Kemba Walker and Evan Fournier. The word from those who know basketball is that the Warriors record of 73 wins in a season is in serious jeopardy. Word is the Knicks will easily pass that 73 wins in a season by eight or nine games.

NBA has scheduled the Jazz against us on February 7 and March 20. Those games will be our 54th and71st wins of the season. Just give up already. You can't challenge us. You shouldn't be allowed on our court.

I think they'll pass it by 12 games!

And that will hurt you.

When the tenth place Utah Jazz get bounced from the playoffs in the play-in round this year, I will direct you back to your post and say, "That's why you guys got bounced. You didn't play your men during pre-season. Your starters first games on the court were the first games of the season. You therefore started far behind 99% of all other NBA teams who were ready to go strong on games one through four."

Believe me, 99% of NBA teams play their starters. My God, the Brooklyn Nets play Harden, Durant, and that moron Kyrie. NBA pre-season is more a tune-up for the league's best players than it is an evaluation of young players. NFL pre-season is all about evaluation and cuts. My God, they have 100 men on their rosters...they use pre-season games to make cuts. NBA on the other hand goes to pre-season with just twenty guys and the fifteen man roster is really already set. Contracts and Summer League play and draft position really determine who are those two or three new guys that will be added to the team. Pre-season games in the NBA are not the determining factor as to who makes the squad.
As always Sir you’re good for a laugh or two, and who doesn’t need or respect that? Keep up the good work!

Ho hum...another game tonight....another win.

lV-p3pFhBxmIFkKMeuW2gQ0z0GFt7z4TLLjOQMQG9bysKe0cWSbqam6boWf76u4HwEYsoC6PHcHo_Kn_4hYwZBk6DHS3ml1XzCZ3bKSouBQCTl0OWCRmR2nl0G6m1yZ5SDuVkUlnog08zdZFfhdKFM1anqpnXRpdKZI

So far we have won every single game this season. Crushing our opponents. Now, do I honestly feel we will go 82-0? Well, that's definitely possible. It's actually probable. Our offense is clicking like no other team in NBA history, we play solid D, and we have the 2020-2021 Coach Of The Year. Is there no one that can challenge us!!!!

Utah Jazz fans should already chalk up two loses against us this season. You Jazz are so lucky we don't play you 82 times.

If they only go 82-0 they don't even be close to the most dominant team of all time. So sad for you to be a fan of a team that can only go 82-0. So very sad.

Ho hum...another game in the NBA for us last night....and another win.

We are undefeated, you know. Be afraid Jazz fans, be very afraid.

We are the best ever! There's no one that can match us! Our style is impetuous, our defense is impregnable, and we're just ferocious. We want your heart. We want to eat your children!!!

a3691001278_10.jpg