Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmored

Here we have one of my favorites. The cloth from the ceiling, moving TOWARDS the approaching object and not doing so until it is virtually level. Applied to Apollo 15 flag.
He's trying to obfuscate this.

Initial Apollo 15 Flag Movement

I already dealt with this and you just ignored it. The viewers still see it and it's pretty clear that this thread of his is willful deceit on his part.

An absurd claim from you.....it's almost comedic. Bouncing dust?

Last edited:

One Brow

------------------------------
"Moonstones" have no possibility to be compared on moon itself, because there is no possibility of a neutral control on the "moon". So, it's permitted for anybody to claim this or that stone would come from the "moon".
Looking at it from that perspective, we can say is they did not come from earth (we can run those comparisons) and were not meteorites (we can run those comparisons). So, if you are claiming that maybe they came from Mars or Mercury, more power to you.

Cosmored

I post stuff that you shills can't try to obfuscate without looking silly and you just play dumb.

(excerpt)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting burned out so I'm going to take a break. The viewers can look at these anomalies and decide for themselves

Here it is slowed right down - your claim is nonsense - you can actually watch as the arc moves towards the ground in PERFECT unison:
Jump-cernan-slow.gif

Here again John Young jumping up on the Moon:

Number 3: This shows a clear parabolic arc of dust between John Young's boots that is 100% irrefutably rising and falling at the same time as he is. PROVING that he must be on the Moon.

[IMG]

Here again for you to run away from:

Number 6:
Here we have one of my favorites. The cloth from the ceiling, moving TOWARDS the approaching object and not doing so until it is virtually level. Applied to Apollo 15 flag.

[IMG]

Explain gif number one, as anyone with eyes can see the dust wave coming down at the same time as he lands!
Explain number 2 because anyone with eyes can see the parabolic arc in sync with his jump!
Explain number 3 because anyone with eyes can see the fabric move TOWARDS the approaching object - Bernoulli principle in effect.

Initial Apollo 15 Flag Movement

I think it comedy gold that you cower away from admitting air displaced by a falling lid will move dust mere inches away, whilst spamming the crap out of the internet suggesting an astronaut 6 feet away will move a damn flag! You don't even understand basic physics.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
actual question here.

in a low gravity (moon) and no atmosphere environment is static electricity increased, decreased or the same as on earth and is the effect of a static charge increased, decreased or the same as on earth?

Archie Moses

actual question here.

in a low gravity (moon) and no atmosphere environment is static electricity increased, decreased or the same as on earth and is the effect of a static charge increased, decreased or the same as on earth?

I have no idea but I remember one of the videos I watched in this thread said that static electricity didn't cause the flag to move.

I'm like, I've never been on the moon - I don't know. Lol

One Brow

actual question here.

At low energies, the fields are completely separate, to my understanding.

Calling @colton .

Status
Not open for further replies.