What's new

Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty clear that Dances With Clowns is Betamax from this forum.

He totally discredited himself by trying to obfuscate the clear proof that the Chinese spacewalk was faked in a water tank.

He kept avoiding an issue that had him checkmated on the moving flag issue.

He agreed with Jay Windley's lame analysis of the dust-free sand issue (this will take a little reading).

When he's shown to be wrong, he tries to bury that part of the debate and then goes on as if nothing had happened. That's a tactic that shills use.

I'm also almost positive that @Cosmored and @Dances With Clowns are the same person though.
And based on similar writing style/phrasing/points used and raised by @Dances With Clowns, with the writing style/phrasing/points used and raised in the blog Dances With Clowns posted, I concluded that was his blog, and he’s has spent some time tracking @Cosmored around the internet. Of course, I could be all wet, and I do see Cosmored arguing with himself using an alt on Spurstalk, but that was my thought.

FWIW, not much I’m sure, but since I raised the issue of banning a few pages ago, I believe only if Cosmored begins to behave as he and his alts have done on Spurstalk. That was the only other forum I checked. I’m a moderator on a specialty forum, if anyone behaved in a similar thread-destructive manner, I really would have no choice but to ban them.

Hmm, that just furthers the proof. Both of you post from a time zone no where close to the usa as well.
He posts from Madrid. I am based in the UK.
His opinion is pretty reasonable since you followed CosmoRed here and are also a single thread poster essentially only responding to CosmoRed's posts. It's a way to get his posts noticed.

He is also a person who has been here for a long time and contributed a lot more than you have so maybe don't get outside yourself calling established posters here names?
Go read my post, no names were called. I said his opinion was less than smart. If you are all concluding that I am him, you really should use your heads a bit more.

It's pretty clear that Dances With Clowns is Betamax from this forum.

I am using his information - it kicks your butt. I also have my own and stuff from various other debunking places that you are afraid to read.
He totally discredited himself by trying to obfuscate the clear proof that the Chinese spacewalk was faked in a water tank.

It takes colossal stupidity to look at that spacewalk and suggest it is in a water tank. You ignored his analyses of the idiotic videos you referred to. Oh wait, it's your insane credibility test -

"6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored.

12. Credibility Referbacks: When this hopeless individual has no answers he often resorts to just one liners concerning previous ******** "Credibility Tests".

"You've already said some pretty lame things so your judgement is obviously flawed."

"....said the Man who tried to obfuscate the clear evidence of the Chinese Spacewalk"

He kept avoiding an issue that had him checkmated on the moving flag issue.

Nope, no such evasion is shown. I see you getting your useless backside kicked in every post.
He agreed with Jay Windley's lame analysis of the dust-free sand issue (this will take a little reading).

When he's shown to be wrong, he tries to bury that part of the debate and then goes on as if nothing had happened. That's a tactic that shills use.

Oh, look another idiotic credibility check. Windley is an engineer, you are an ignorant layman. He says transported minerals will rub together in transit through friction and create dust. I cannot see how anyone can be dumb enough to suggest that won't happen.

• How many lorries to create this set?
  • Where does the grey stuff come from?
  • How many people to do this?
  • Not one whistle blower?
  • Paper trails?
  • Any payments to haulage firms and staff?
  • And quite clearly it is nothing like what we see in the footage anyway!
You have nothing whatsoever.

It's a tactic that mad forum spammers do. They pretend that all the "viewers" support them and make ridiculous explanations of obvious things. Your evasion on the falling lid is just one example of your dishonest nature.

Where did 4 cubic feet of air go? It was down in a couple of tenths of a second, that's a rapid displacement of air - yet all we see evidencing the fall is a tiny little puff in the corner that perfectly matches a vacuum and a simple collision movement.

Last edited:
It takes colossal stupidity to look at that spacewalk and suggest it is in a water tank.
You just destroyed your credibility (again).

The proof that the Chinese spacewalk was faked is too clear to obfuscate and you tried to obfuscate it anyway.

I'd like to hear everybody's take on the Chinese spacewalk as it makes a good objectivity test.

You just destroyed your credibility (again).

The proof that the Chinese spacewalk was faked is too clear to obfuscate and you tried to obfuscate it anyway.

I'd like to hear everybody's take on the Chinese spacewalk as it makes a good objectivity test.

And the crazy spammer diverts from the falling lid with his noted above insane "credibility test".

Here is Cosmo's claim of the object being a bubble:

notabubble.gif

It's a bit of ice, bubbles simply do not do that, look like that or travel like that.

The falling lid:
Where did 4 cubic feet of air go? It was down in a couple of tenths of a second, that's a rapid displacement of air - yet all we see evidencing the fall is a tiny little puff in the corner that perfectly matches a vacuum and a simple collision movement.

Last edited:
It isn't a debate. It's a lying spammer repeating his spam and lies and ignoring the supplied evidence.

Take it elsewhere? Your forum allowed this fool to spam here even when he has done so at 100+ other forums. Why should people who care allow this clown to post unanswered BS?

I refer you to this FROM 2008! - I bookmarked it a while back whilst searching for nonsense posted by Cosmo. It says everything about why I am posting here:

"Didn't read it: don't care. You're a known troll. I'm just here to make sure skeptics get to hear both sides, and make their mind up from a position of strength: i.e. knowing both sides of the argument. Some people will always agree with the conspiracy angle: I'm guessing there are enough critical thinkers on this forum to make my participation worthwhile."

"You cut and paste the same old diatribe on every forum you've been on. Feel free to continue showing you don't care about the actual discussion."

Last edited:
You shills can pretend all you want. The proof that the footage was taken in air proves the hoax all by itself.

Once the viewers have seen that, there's really nothing you can do to make them think the missions were real. It's simply too clear to obfuscate. All you can do is try to bury it to reduce the number of people who see it.

It isn't a debate. It's a lying spammer repeating his spam and lies and ignoring the supplied evidence.
Very few internet debates are much more than that. After a certain point, which you are passing, you become just as bad as he is.

His BS has been answered. To continue to give more answers will only reinforce the notion that there is something that needs to be answered. Continued responses can have the effect of supporting the notion you think you are fighting.

You shills can pretend all you want.
Laugh at this clown calling everyone a shill. No pretence Is needed. I covered the traits of the Apollo rocks, you were too clueless to understand and posted your debunked crap youtube garbage and of course ignored the informed responses given.

The proof that the footage was taken in air proves the hoax all by itself.

I just proved it was in a vacuum - your pathetic layman opinion carries no weight.

Once the viewers have seen that, there's really nothing you can do to make them think the missions were real.

The "viewers" never agree with you. They've all seen you getting humiliated yet again.
It's simply too clear to obfuscate. All you can do is try to bury it to reduce the number of people who see it.

Exactly what you have done, bury all the evidence and ignored it like the coward you are.

So, the Apollo Rocks:
  • There is no terrestrial weathering on any of the samples.
  • Basically the samples show no interaction with standing water, atmospheric water, atmospheric gases or any vegetation or animal.
  • This is completely impossible to fake with an Earth rock.
  • The samples are loaded with a whole host of solar isotopes so cannot possibly be from Earth, this leaves the other equally ignorant claim that they are meteorites.
  • Now meteorites lose most of their mass on entry to Earth's atmosphere, so Apollo samples that show a slim layer of Helium-3 on their exteriors from shallow solar wind penetration could not possibly survive.
  • The samples also show signs of micro-meteorite impacts on their outsides called zap-pits. Again stripped off from atmospheric entry.
  • There is no heat damage to any sample from this entry process, zero terrestrial weathering from time spent on the surface and signs within the samples.
  • Volcanic spherules that show formation in low gravity.
  • In short, hundreds of geologists say they confirm they are from the Moon for many decades of study across multiple countries.

I anticipate no meaningful response to this because Cosmo know jack about any of this! The "viewers" are waiting Cosmo. They are awaiting your complete evasion, spam videos already addressed and ignored, and a ridiculous suggestion all the geologists from 50 years and multiple countries are all stupid or liars.

That would be your strength.

Your evasion on the falling lid is just one example of your dishonest nature.

Last edited: Today at 4:23 PM

Very few internet debates are much more than that. After a certain point, which you are passing, you become just as bad as he is.

His BS has been answered. To continue to give more answers will only reinforce the notion that there is something that needs to be answered. Continued responses can have the effect of supporting the notion you think you are fighting.

Whatever. Put us both on ignore if it bugs you. If your forum owner is ok with a serial forum spammer posting his BS, he surely must be ok with somebody showing it as such. If the noise continues from him, so will the debunks.

The notion that lies need to be answered is nothing new and me continuing to do so hardly validates the damn lie.

The anticipation must be killing him:

"I think I'm about to get banned here.
https://jazzfanz.com/threads/holy-pi...3#post-2027878

Let's see what happens."

Cosmo, mad as a box of frogs.
Yeah he views being banned as validation his claims are correct and so he pushes hard for the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.